Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The last thing out of Pandora's box
Quote:Just curious how many of you have felt "hope" any part of this year?

Have you had anything to look forward to really ? Beyond survuval. Do you think the events unfolding can be undone with a new administration, or have we been struck the blow that signals the end of our Constitution ?

So much evil inflicted by a small powerful few. Do you believe future generations of your family will be aflicted with government servitude........... think long before you answer. You can see the immediate and rapid powergrab all around us, and woe to the big cities, surely they will be hell in our times.
Will you see Anarchy in your lifetime, on US Soil ?

I've had hope, beyond reason perhaps, but I don't really feel there is hope out there. I don't see hope in much of anything returning to normalĀ as we have known it and feel hope is somewhere past the horizon for the foreseeable future.

I think that things could get better with a new administration, but very likely won't and will continue to get worse even if it is at a reduced pace from what it is currently. The US and state constitutions will never end in the lives and hearts of true patriots.

I believe we are all afflicted with government servitude and have been since day one. This is the opposite of how it should be. I don't expect anything less and only more for future generations.

As for anarchy, if you are meaning lawlessness, except for the government and big corporations, most common people obey most of the laws. Personally, I don't believe in any victimless crimes that many laws are based on.

I may see anarchy in what I have left in my life time, not sure if it will be as extreme as a road warrior scenario or something less like some third world banana republic dictatorship.

Messages In This Thread
The last thing out of Pandora's box - by PLOTUS - 12-18-2021, 05:47 PM
RE: The last thing out of Pandora's box - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 12-18-2021, 06:44 PM