Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is This The Beginning Of The End For Gun Control?
(12-21-2021, 04:54 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 02:21 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: IMHO, the NFA et al were tools put in place to play the long game. 

It allows slow, incremental degradation of the 2A. You can see how they are trying to use it now. 

I have no idea if this latest attempt will find and purchase but eventually something will. At that point, another brick will be added to the wall. Then they will start again.

To parot another post I commented in here

https://www.newsweek.com/2021/12/31/mill...60953.html

That was a long good article .... Only time will tell if it is propaganda or just chest thumping.
The incremental creep of lost freedoms come slowly until one day you wake up and realize just how much has been lost; then it is to late.
copy: An orthodox military strategy is rarely going to succeed against a long term insurgency using asymmetric tactics. It does not matter how technologically advanced that military might be; it does not matter how many planes, tanks, and drones they might have. Eventually over time they WILL lose by pure attrition in the face of a guerrilla resistance. The secret is to stay hidden and away from a frontal attack and when they turn their backs cut their hamstrings or their heads off.

I will add have good support and supply lines.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is This The Beginning Of The End For Gun Control? - by 727Sky - 12-21-2021, 11:22 PM