Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remember the girl who was raped in the school bathroom
(10-29-2021, 07:35 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 05:16 PM)guohua Wrote: That is what My Husband said also, he agrees with you,,,,(I wonder why, LOL)

I translated the Analysis given in the post into Mandarin so I could read and better understand her reply.

Clearly it's because he's a hyper-intelligent man who has had a rich lifetime of experience having to wrestle with a bureaucracy that just doesn't give a shit about it's citizenry, and so he has had to learn legalese as a means of self-defense, law-jutsu I suppose!

minusculebeercheers

I'd be interested to hear how well American Legalese translates into Mandarin - it doesn't translate into English well at all, and one has to be almost a native speaker of Legalese to make heads or tails of it!

tinywhat

Yes, 42 years of Bureaucratic Bull Shit and Back Stabbing.

Quote:I'd be interested to hear how well American Legalese translates into Mandarin - it doesn't translate into English well at all, and one has to be almost a native speaker of Legalese to make heads or tails of it!
It didn't.
Under the current Regime in China, the LGBT+ community has gone into hiding.
To include Vloggers/Youtubers and Actors / Actresses.
You will be and act the sex you were assigned at Birth and Chins has no Sexual Orientations Pronoun problem, you are Male or Female.
Their birth certificates do not allow an "X" to determine the sex.

You only have Women and Men bathrooms.
If a young man had wore a dress and entered the girls bathroom and molested or raped a female, he would have been executed that afternoon.
China now has reeducation and other camps for their outspoken LGBT+ citizens and their families if they protest the arrest.

It is not that I agree but you have to remember, I was born, raised and educated during the Mao Regime and I understand their way of thinking.
I do believe as an American that people have the right to be Honest with themselves, but without harming or interrupting the lives of others.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember the girl who was raped in the school bathroom - by guohua - 10-29-2021, 08:00 PM