Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remember the girl who was raped in the school bathroom
Not to go off to[pic to much but,
@"Freija" 

Quote:Additional commentary and disclaimer:

84% of transgender students feel unsafe in school. 50% of transgender girls have been threatened with physical violence. According to GLSEN’s latest findings, LGBT secondary-school students as a whole experience higher rates of bullying based on not only their sexual orientation and gender identity, but also their appearance and body size. They’re also more likely to experience sexual harassment, cyberbullying, and property damage  among other forms of intimidation and abuse than their heterosexual and non-transgender peers.

Overall, 86% of LGBT students were harassed or assaulted at school and LGBT students are three times as likely than their non-LGBT counterparts to report they do not plan on completing high school, and twice as likely to have skipped school in the past month as a result of feeling unsafe or uncomfortable around their peers.
The above comment was more than likely current 20 or more years ago.
The LGBT thing has grown larger and much more accepted and common in our society.
Why, because I teach TCM at two large Colleges with dorms and I have a Clinic I run.
At the colleges I am also the Director of Herbal / TCM and other instructors report to me.
The gay / lgbt community thrives in our colleges and universities.
I don't see fear in their eyes.

Now I think the Politics and the Teachers Union in the last 10 years we do have a problem and it is with Trans People whom I believe are not really fully Transexual but use it as an excuse to get heir way with someone.

I feel the article I'm going to attach is more intune with the times today,
Quote:'We're being pressured into sex by some trans women'
Is a lesbian transphobic if she does not want to have sex with trans women? Some lesbians say they are increasingly being pressured and coerced into accepting trans women as partners - then shunned and even threatened for speaking out. Several have spoken to the BBC, along with trans women who are concerned about the issue too.

"I've had someone saying they would rather kill me than Hitler," says 24-year-old Jennie*.

"They said they would strangle me with a belt if they were in a room with me and Hitler. That was so bizarrely violent, just because I won't have sex with trans women."

Jennie is a lesbian woman. She says she is only sexually attracted to women who are biologically female and have vaginas. She therefore only has sex and relationships with women who are biologically female.
Jennie doesn't think this should be controversial, but not everyone agrees. She has been described as transphobic, a genital fetishist, a pervert and a "terf" - a trans exclusionary radical feminist.
Source

I do not feel she is Transphobic, she has a sexual preference and I respect that.
I think she has the right to be with a naturally born woman.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember the girl who was raped in the school bathroom - by guohua - 10-27-2021, 09:40 PM