Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hillary Clinton's guilt-by-association
Hmmm, some of them I do remember.
Some of them I am not familiar with at all.

But yes, quite the list of "upstanding" people they have had in their circle.

The Clinton's may have survived scandal after scandal....so many I have lost track of them.
And just because they have never been convicted of anything, does not mean their hands are clean.
Not by a long shot!!

They are one dirty conniving couple who know who's hands to grease and how to step ever so lightly without actually getting "caught".

And this here ---
Quote:An international financier, Rich became one of the world's most famous fugitives after he was charged in a 1980s federal fraud case that carried 300 years in prison.

He escaped capture by living in Switzerland until Bill Clinton, in one of his final acts as president in 2001, pardoned Rich.The presidential act created enormous controversy, in part because Rich's ex-wife donated large sums of money to many of the Clinton's biggest political efforts, including his presidential library and her Senate campaign. 

The pardon was so controvesial that even Democrats like former President Jimmy Carter suggested  it had been purchased by "gifts" to the Clintons and was "disgraceful."

Aah, their pay-to-play started way back then I see.
This shit will never stop if Hillary makes it to the White House this November.

It will always be  -- you "donate" to me (cough-cough) and we will see what we can do for you.

Remember folks....

CLINTONS = CRONYISM 

Pay to play at it's finest!!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary Clinton's guilt-by-association - by senona - 08-31-2016, 01:54 AM