Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are we Citizens of Dystopia already?
(08-15-2021, 08:06 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Creating parallel system sound great . The jab will open many eyes too i guess

Sadly many people tend to get killed if oppose their system , even now few presidents who had "wrong" views about covid/vaccines....but this all is heading to mass genocide if people dont wake up ...

It's true that some will likely die... but one must ask himself whether he would rather die on his feet or live on his knees before engaging. That's a decision everyone will have to make for themselves.

For myself, I will live free until I die. that decision was one I made long ago. I never planned on living forever anyhow, so what life I have left will be lived on my own terms...

... and not on my knees. If you're gonna die anyhow, might as well die on your own terms, and not let the masters dictate the terms to you.

I do understand, however, that is a hard decision for many. Life seeks to continue living, and that is difficult to overcome. Many will knuckle under due to that fact alone. Living outside the system is also difficult, and that will also dissuade many - especially before parallel systems are in place. People are reluctant to live outside the familiar systems, and "going it alone" is tough when the social systems we already have beckon so alluringly.

I used to trap critters for pelts. that bait I put out was pretty alluring to them too, also to their detriment.

It's something people have to think about deeply, and arrive at their own conclusions, what they believe is best for them, in their situation.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Are we Citizens of Dystopia already? - by Ninurta - 08-15-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: Are we Citizens of Dystopia already? - by Ninurta - 08-15-2021, 08:38 PM