Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are we Citizens of Dystopia already?

(08-15-2021, 07:47 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 07:11 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Excellent topic,  and unfortunately it look`s like we are allready in the deep abyss, dystopia , society which is controlled big way like in the first video .

It`s been so crazy lately , since covid... that it seems like people are not people anymore, not human but zombies ....they dont controll themselves anymore, but are controlled outside.....yikes!

Huxley was ahead of time..

I think we are, and I believe he was. We are yet in the early stages if it, I think, and there is still time to get out of it, IF enough people open their eyes and fight back before it is too late. What needs to be done at this stage, i think, is to oppose them at every turn, never give in, and build parallel social, financial, and perhaps eventually political structures outside of their control for people who are still human.

Quote:zombie

noun [ C ] uk

/ˈzɒm.bi/ us

/ˈzɑːm.bi/

-a person who has no energy, seems to act without thinking, and does not notice what is happening:  

-someone who moves around as if unconscious and being controlled by someone else:

If the shoe fits, they should take their glory in wearing it - it's the only glory they will ever have.

Creating parallel system sound great . The jab will open many eyes too i guess

Sadly many people tend to get killed if oppose their system , even now few presidents who had "wrong" views about covid/vaccines....but this all is heading to mass genocide if people dont wake up ...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9843]

Messages In This Thread
Are we Citizens of Dystopia already? - by Ninurta - 08-15-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: Are we Citizens of Dystopia already? - by Kenzo - 08-15-2021, 08:06 PM