Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vaccine Mandates are Destroying our Country
If you have a job, make them fire you if push comes to shove. If you are fired, you have grounds for a wrongful termination law suit. If you quit, you have no grounds as that is a 'voluntary termination". If they fire you, tell them to expect a summons and what for on your way out the door.

I have not worked in two years. I have collected no unemployment at all in over a year. They still owe me, but refuse to pay what they owe, so I don't fool with them at all any more. No point in wrapping up the red tape and filling out the paperwork for nothing. I got NONE, exactly zero dollars, of any of the "stimulus" payments. IRS says they don't know who I am, so won't pay, which amuses me - they sure as hell knew who I was when they were TAKING my money! Funny how they forgot who I am when it comes time to pay out!

I will not be returning to work, at all, until and unless this madness ends.Plenty of folks beg me to come to work for them, but they all have face diaper or jab requirements, so no, not gonna do it. They can suck their workforce out of my ass until they wise up and sanity prevails.

This article, I believe, is far closer to reality than the silly Republican mantra of "they gettin' too much unemployment money to go back to work!" That's bullshit at least in my case, and I suspect in many, many more cases. I'm not going back until the dust settles. I'm not gonna take a jab, I'm not gonna impede my breathing for 8 or 10 hours a day just to maintain a job. They can bite me. Furthermore, as long as that Damocles Sword of mandatory jabs hangs over the head of the workforce, as long as that possibility is still being bandied about, I got better things to do with my time than push a masked nose up against their grind stone.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccine Mandates are Destroying our Country - by Ninurta - 08-08-2021, 07:18 AM