Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They are talking about it so... ?? NO NOT UAP !!
(06-30-2021, 08:54 AM)WonderCow Wrote: There is a huge problem with this type of weapon, and it has to do with the human race's inherent promiscuity. We've had at least 200,000 years of traveling and interbreeding, and have spread our genes across the world. Particularly  in the last 80 years or so.
A person may look like one human variant on the surface, but be carrying genetic markers from another. 
To make this type of weapon you'd have to be sure you weren't targeting some of your own people.

I agree unless you are into the whole purity of race thingy or the eugenics of cutting the earth's population down to some magic number of sustainability !

Good thing to know is worrying actually works as most of the things we worry about never happens !! hahahha

I can actually picture some state sponsored James Bond villain with a lab and more money than brains trying to pull something like this off. Let us hope it never happens.. Worry worry worry worry I think it is working !! ??

Messages In This Thread
RE: They are talking about it so... ?? NO NOT UAP !! - by 727Sky - 06-30-2021, 11:49 AM