Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Smear Campaign Against Matt Gaetz
The last years dealing with politics and all the proven lies that have been shown under the light of truth, nothing surprises me anymore. I think we need a change but short of a benevolent dictator I have no answers unless it is a firing squad for the corrupt and lies.. Forget the Squad idea just one marksman would be enough or a Katana and save ammo.

Do like the Saudis and do the televised execution in a park. You would only have to do a few and that crap would stop. As the wise man said, "You have to sacrifice a few peaches to make a peach cobbler".

Just musing as we are way to civilized to even recognize just how big a problem all this is until the corruption is so deep there is no cure. Sit back and relax, no fear, until the dogs come after you.

Quote:Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Smear Campaign Against Matt Gaetz - by 727Sky - 04-01-2021, 10:44 AM