Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1,000 Migrant Kids In Detention Centers at Southern Border
(03-23-2021, 12:04 AM)xuenchen Wrote: I wonder who gets rich selling all those tin foil blankets ?
tinycool

I dunno. I buy 'em for about 2 or 3 bucks apiece, so whomever it is would have been better served to go into oil instead of mylar blankets!

They do a very fine job of masking my heat signature from thermal imaging devices, however, and that may be why they are issuing them to illegals before they cut them loose on the population. You know, in case any of those murderous and dangerous Right-Wing militias get a fool notion like citizens ought to have some kind of rights to their own country, and may have thermal imaging devices!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1,000 Migrant Kids In Detention Centers at Southern Border - by Ninurta - 03-23-2021, 12:32 AM