Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I didn't get the memo.. WTH ?
Ya know, it just seems so manufactured, the flavor of the month kind of. Pull a paper out of a hat with an assortment of people types to hate written on them. The media are parasites at best, making up stories where no story exists, like anal bleaching for the Kardashian sisters, Kourtney Kardashian 'officially' in love, Kanye and Kim 'officially' getting divorced, Things you never knew about....     Kate Middleton and Megan Markle trade hats, Jerry Lewis's last words about ..... bla, bla... etc. just crap to fill the page, something to fill a news slot, no matter the veracity of it. make it up if you have to. Hyperbole as frequent as mosquito's at a BBQ. 

Lets do Asians this week, that ought to be good  for about a week, then run a skit about ....someone someone, something something, and so it goes on week after week. Those stories are income for a group of do-anything-journalist-wana-be's who have bills to pay, rank to gain, maybe a news Anchor position to look forward to. Jackalopes, Bigfoot impregnates Icelander, etc, etc, endless etcetera's.

And they think we buy it..... Not everyone is so busy they can't fact check or laugh at the absurdities being spewed. Frank Zappa got it right with 'I'm the slime'

And then you have the political hacks and career politicians.  Used car salesmen have more credibility... I think were all Hip to the BS spewed every week. The last hurdle and the most distressing while I'm here ranting... Liberals, Democrats, progressives, and Last but not Least.... That wicked vile lying hating Pelosi, along with the 'Squad' and of course the comedy skit AOC.
I do NOT hate Asians, never have, in fact ........... well that's a story for another time

.....ok, I'm done' 

Messages In This Thread
I didn't get the memo.. WTH ? - by PLOTUS - 03-22-2021, 02:04 PM
RE: I didn't get the memo.. WTH ? - by ABNARTY - 03-22-2021, 02:27 PM
RE: I didn't get the memo.. WTH ? - by PLOTUS - 03-22-2021, 02:40 PM
RE: I didn't get the memo.. WTH ? - by ABNARTY - 03-23-2021, 01:18 AM
RE: I didn't get the memo.. WTH ? - by PLOTUS - 03-22-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: I didn't get the memo.. WTH ? - by Ninurta - 03-22-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: I didn't get the memo.. WTH ? - by 727Sky - 03-23-2021, 06:52 AM
RE: I didn't get the memo.. WTH ? - by Finspiracy - 03-23-2021, 06:59 AM
RE: I didn't get the memo.. WTH ? - by PLOTUS - 03-23-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: I didn't get the memo.. WTH ? - by PLOTUS - 03-23-2021, 04:16 PM