Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here Comes Federal Reparations - They're Buttering-up the Bread as We Speak
(03-15-2021, 06:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta", Yes, sounds like you might get a triple whammy of reparations.  No fair about buying an island unless you allow all of your buddies here on RN to join you.  We can make that small community people talk about and live self-sufficient in our old age. We might need to bring some youngsters too because most of us are too old to do the work in the fields and gardens. 

tinyshocked

Work? I was thinking more of gathering and eating natural produce, like bananas and coconuts. Let nature do the work!

We do need some kids, though - else who would I shake my cane at from my rocking chair, and yell at to get off my lawn?

I think I'm gonna need to look for a bigger island. I hear that Nassau/ New Providence is already taken. That was my first choice, so I could set up a pirate colony... 

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here Comes Federal Reparations - They're Buttering-up the Bread as We Speak - by Ninurta - 03-15-2021, 06:59 PM