Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here Comes Federal Reparations - They're Buttering-up the Bread as We Speak
(03-15-2021, 03:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
[Image: 160215852_5854540061238895_6890254535143...e=6076CA75]

You make a very good point!

I've got some Yankee soldiers in the family tree, too. A Pennsylvanian infantryman and a West Virginia cavalryman who joined a Yankee cavalry outfit after WV rebelled against the rebel rabble. I can name names and produce the service documents.

4 Confederates hidden in the branches, too - 3 cavalrymen and an infantryman. They went to war because their Homeland was invaded by furriners, Yankee invaders, who proceeded to tear stuff down, blow it up, and burn down what was left in their ecstasy of destruction. Lotta folks got killed by Yankees in that little shindig, mostly Southern civilians. Then there was a military occupation, martial law, and disenfranchisement of Southerners to suppress their vote on how their own damned turf was to be run. Probably ought to be some reparations in there, too, for the indignities suffered at the hands of the invaders.

I stand to rack up pretty good in all this reparation mania if it's taken to it's logical conclusion!

Shouldn't the South also get some reparations for the destruction wrought upon them during years of military occupation and martial law during Reconstruction as well? I hope so, 'cause I got that covered, too. In the end, I should be able to buy an independent island in the Caribbean with my winnings in this Reparations Lottery, and leave all this "civilized" madness behind!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here Comes Federal Reparations - They're Buttering-up the Bread as We Speak - by Ninurta - 03-15-2021, 05:11 PM