Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here Comes Federal Reparations - They're Buttering-up the Bread as We Speak
*this does not reflect the opinion or policy of RN3*   what My opinion consists of, is possibly comedy..
[Image: 8872e0e17c33060db59aefa89f59c061.jpg]

[Image: images.jpg]

[Image: 3698ce50df1092b23be4cbe69517181c.jpg]

[Image: a17e4920a530e75d66db661f2dcb2c06.jpg]

[Image: depositphotos-11227823-stock-photo-hip-h...-black.jpg]

Once again....... be careful what you ask for.
OK give the blacks this reparations they are keen to say they deserve, And give each person who is obviously black or tests in a DNA test as Negroid. As has been established...The world population can be divided into 4 major races, namely white/Caucasian, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, and Australoid.
We are only concerned with Negroids.
Yes give them a set amount determined by the value of the dollar then and adjust it to todays value. To each Negroid regardless of age, give this reparation. It could be done very likely within two months time. Require proof of US citizenship and residency that is all. Give out vouchers for the cash amount to be redeemed at any and all banking institutions. Require a minimal handling fee for cashing. Not to exceed $50 dollars to cover costs of transportation and handling by bank employees  to be paid after and upon receipt of the funds. This is fair in My opinion. To cover all transportation and personnel costs. No encumberment on receiving the funds. The recipient will however be required to bring their own suitable form of transport, ie. bag, suitcase, Brief case, duffle, or container of choice. Around $800,000 per eligible individual, in cash USD. Establish a time and date for this to transpire. Say a two month period with a final date where the reparation benefit becomes Void and no longer owed if not collected by then. All incarcerated individuals will be included as well.

Simply you must be Negroid or show evidence with DNA testing and proven Negroid ancestry.  

I will leave it to readers to give opinions as to what the outcome might entail, and what will be the final Consequence........   it will only be speculation of course, but give it your best logical/illogical shot/opinion.

I have my own idea of what the outcome might be and the impact on the United States. Lets hear yours.

Asians, Anglos or Australoids need not apply.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here Comes Federal Reparations - They're Buttering-up the Bread as We Speak - by PLOTUS - 03-15-2021, 03:43 PM