Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moderna vaccination update for PLOTUS
My friends I am nearly a month into my Vaccination and so far the side effects have been the want of a Nap mid day. Of course that wasn't too uncommon prior to the shot, and that is about it.  A few times an 'almost' headache..... well it never came on full, just the slightest of a hint that one might be coming. That was as far as it manifest. 

I personally suggest you consider taking the chance. We all wonder if ...????????... and think a conspiracy may be involved, or other concerned thoughts. 
But my experience has shown it to be a non-event....... So-Far.

Stay tuned, if there are changes, I will warn you.  Bear in mind, my second inoculation is coming up next week, the Twenty Fourth of March 2021 Don't be cavalier, but don't be indifferent either.....(My suggestion only)
I agree older and risk group should take it
So far, it seems the strongest negative reactions are coming on after the second installment of the vaccinations, so do keep us posted!

I'm not going to get it. My risk is exceptionally low anyhow, low enough that I cannot justify getting the shots, and I've never been one to stand still and let someone else stab me on purpose without a stout retaliation, so there is that to consider. Additionally, since the manufacturers have weaseled out of all liabilities for negative reactions, it does make me wonder what sort of negative reactions they are expecting. Whatever they are, I don't want any of them, so I'll stay far, far away from any DNA therapy clinics.

But to each his own - I sincerely salute you for your intentional contribution to science as an experimental subject! I've occasionally done the same, albeit with less invasive and dangerous experiments.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

OK.... as I said, I would bring you any developments that I encountered related to the Vaccine. 
I can't be sure the cause..... but last night was absolutely miserable. It started with a numbness in my shoulders and migrated to my hands, calves and feet with an intense tingling akin to Neuropathy ? A general feeling of unease followed. All my arthritic pain which is standard for me for the last 3-4 years, had increased substantially. I encountered Fever and Chills.
Well friends I will endeavor to keep you all apprised of my condition as it unfolds. My next scheduled "Moderna" inoculation, 2 of 2 is scheduled for this coming Wed. on the 24th 2021. Oh gosh-dog-it, I wish I could shake this pain and numbness.... Now that's funny ie. Pain and Numbness in the same sentence, opposites ? Well believe me, as I type here I have both and can scarcely feel my fingers from the palm down.
Well  friends, carry-on.. reports will be forthcoming if there is any change.
(03-13-2021, 02:19 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: OK.... as I said, I would bring you any developments that I encountered related to the Vaccine. 
I can't be sure the cause..... but last night was absolutely miserable. It started with a numbness in my shoulders and migrated to my hands, calves and feet with an intense tingling akin to Neuropathy ? A general feeling of unease followed. All my arthritic pain which is standard for me for the last 3-4 years, had increased substantially. I encountered Fever and Chills.
Well friends I will endeavor to keep you all apprised of my condition as it unfolds. My next scheduled "Moderna" inoculation, 2 of 2 is scheduled for this coming Wed. on the 24th 2021. Oh gosh-dog-it, I wish I could shake this pain and numbness.... Now that's funny ie. Pain and Numbness in the same sentence, opposites ? Well believe me, as I type here I have both and can scarcely feel my fingers from the palm down.

Very similar to what I got with AZ vaccine
This is the mid-day-after and feeling ok, all normal.
So here's the deal:

Mom and step-dad had first Moderna shots. Headaches, body aches, wooziness, etc... usual flu vaccine-like symptoms- until a few days later!

First off step-dad wakes up acting like a total dick and tries to start fights with mom all morning. Mom takes step-dad to regular urologist appointment. Nurse hands him cup for a urine sample. He claims not to remember how and pisses himself right then and there, fully dresses and standing in the exam room. Mom cleans him and dries him up best she can. After appointment they leave doctor's office, stop to get some food and head home. Step-dad doesn't remember anything about doctor appointment. They get home and as soon as they step through the door he tells Mom he has to go to the bathroom and she says "Well go on then!" expecting him to head to the bathroom- instead he stands there a minute or so and then proceeds to shit himself! Then starts screaming at my Mom that it was her fault! He didn't remember any of it.

Dad and step-mom had their first Moderna shots as well. They also had flu symptoms, but Dad had swelling and soreness in his lymph nodes pretty bad. Dad also had serious fuzzy headedness.

Will update if any more symptoms, especially when they all get their second doses. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Wow I haven't had any indications remotely like that except site achiness for a day and the feeling a headache might be coming. That is it.  Again first dose of Moderna.
(03-15-2021, 12:27 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: So here's the deal:

Mom and step-dad had first Moderna shots. Headaches, body aches, wooziness, etc... usual flu vaccine-like symptoms- until a few days later!

First off step-dad wakes up acting like a total dick and tries to start fights with mom all morning. Mom takes step-dad to regular urologist appointment. Nurse hands him cup for a urine sample. He claims not to remember how and pisses himself right then and there, fully dresses and standing in the exam room. Mom cleans him and dries him up best she can. After appointment they leave doctor's office, stop to get some food and head home. Step-dad doesn't remember anything about doctor appointment. They get home and as soon as they step through the door he tells Mom he has to go to the bathroom and she says "Well go on then!" expecting him to head to the bathroom- instead he stands there a minute or so and then proceeds to shit himself! Then starts screaming at my Mom that it was her fault! He didn't remember any of it.

Dad and step-mom had their first Moderna shots as well. They also had flu symptoms, but Dad had swelling and soreness in his lymph nodes pretty bad. Dad also had serious fuzzy headedness.

Will update if any more symptoms, especially when they all get their second doses. 

That is just Terrible and he is going for a second shot??!!
I am so Sorry to hear of your Step-Dads experience.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-15-2021, 12:27 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: So here's the deal:

Holy crap.   If this doesn't change, this guy's life is over.  Or at least a free life outside of a prison-like institution. 

They are going for the second shot?   That boggles the mind.
@"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

Information for YOU and others.

Quote:Germany suspends AstraZeneca vaccine amid clotting concerns
BERLIN (AP) — The German government said Monday that it’s suspending the use of AstraZeneca’s coronavirus vaccine over new reports of dangerous blood clots in connection with the shot.
Link/Source
Quote:GERMANY is the 15th country to suspend use of the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine due to blood clot fears.
Boris Johnson, UK scientists and regulators say the jab is safe and there is currently no proof it was the cause of fatal blood clots in people who had recently received it.
Source

How much of a difference between the AstraZeneca Vaccine and the Moderna Vaccine is there?
Just how safe are these Vaccines?

Quote:How Does AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 Vaccine Compare to Pfizer’s, Moderna’s, and Johnson & Johnson’s?
It’s cheap, easy to distribute, and relies on different tech than its competitors.
Wrote March 12th of 2021 by Jake Smith.[/url]

Quote:Three COVID-19 vaccines have received authorization from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) so far: Pfizer’s, Moderna’s, and Johnson & Johnson’s.

But a fourth, developed by AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford, could soon be distributed domestically—and it’s already made a huge impact in the global immunization effort.

First approved in the United Kingdom on December 30, AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine received World Health Organization (WHO) approval [url=https://www.who.int/news/item/15-02-2021-who-lists-two-additional-covid-19-vaccines-for-emergency-use-and-covax-roll-out]last month
 and has since expanded to much of Europe, plus Asia and Africa. But lower efficacy against South Africa’s variant and sporadic reports surrounding potential side effects have hindered the vaccine’s rollout, which was temporarily paused in Denmark, Italy, and Thailand, among other nations.
Skip to:

Quote:Cost
AstraZeneca’s vaccine is estimated to cost U.S. providers about $4 per dose, per a 2021 BMJ report. Pfizer’s costs about $20 per dose, Moderna’s costs between $25 to $37 per dose, while Johnson & Johnson’s costs about $10 per dose, Forbes reports. These amounts will likely fluctuate as time goes on and the vaccines evolve.
So is cheaper better? Kind of like their National healthcare everyone Brags about and wants So Badly for America.

Now ship to:

Quote:For now, we can be thankful that AstraZeneca’s vaccine is being studied more.
“The next generation of vaccines, like AstraZeneca’s, which is kept at refrigerator temperatures, is a major advancement,” Dr. Talaat says. “When you’re talking about distribution to the entire world, it’s much easier to do because we already keep vaccines cold.
It’s a lot harder to keep things frozen.”
Source
REALLY, we can be Thankful  tinysure
Dr.Talaat, who think those people mentioned in the first article and other Not Reported re Grateful? Where did YOU get your Licensee to Practice Medicine, thinking Cheaper is Better?
YOU Fucking Quack!  middlefinger
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Sigh... I tried so hard to share information that would warn people of these dangers. I don't understand why people agree to do this to themselves, especially now they've told us the vaccine will more than likely have to be repeated every six months. IT DOESN'T WORK!! The actual virus is less dangerous than the vaccine, for crying out loud!  minusculebonker

As that one doctor/scientist said, just wait for three to four months. This is when you'll see many more major problems with ALL these vaccines. 

It just makes me sad.   tinycrying
(03-15-2021, 07:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Sigh... I tried so hard to share information that would warn people of these dangers. I don't understand why people agree to do this to themselves, especially now they've told us the vaccine will more than likely have to be repeated every six months. IT DOESN'T WORK!! The actual virus is less dangerous than the vaccine, for crying out loud!  minusculebonker

As that one doctor/scientist said, just wait for three to four months. This is when you'll see many more major problems with ALL these vaccines. 

I don't think this gene therapy "vaccine" is really for the virus at all. if it was, it would work against, you know, the virus. If it worked against the virus, you wouldn't have to continue doing exactly the same precautionary things people were doing BEFORE the "vaccine", and they wouldn't have to get "boosted" every 6 months.

It's a shill, a placebo... or maybe even something far worse than just useless...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-15-2021, 07:22 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

I don't think this gene therapy "vaccine" is really for the virus at all. if it was, it would work against, you know, the virus. If it worked against the virus, you wouldn't have to continue doing exactly the same precautionary things people were doing BEFORE the "vaccine", and they wouldn't have to get "boosted" every 6 months.

It's a shill, a placebo... or maybe even something far worse than just useless...

@"Ninurta", it's a means for control. They will use it to enforce vaccine IDs and if you don't have one, you won't be allowed to travel, go in certain businesses, etc.  They had it all planned out years ago. 

I wonder if they will even allow people to have our food orders brought to our homes?  They'll probably put such a large fee on it, no one will be able to afford it anyway.

Time to grow those gardens people!
(03-15-2021, 07:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta", it's a means for control. They will use it to enforce vaccine IDs and if you don't have one, you won't be allowed to travel, go in certain businesses, etc.  They had it all planned out years ago. 

I wonder if they will even allow people to have our food orders brought to our homes?  They'll probably put such a large fee on it, no one will be able to afford it anyway.

Time to grow those gardens people!

How do they propose to keep me from going wherever I want to go? I will most certainly crawl over their dead carcasses to get there. It ain't nothing I ain't done before.

I care nary a bit for what they think they can or will "allow". I don't "allow" them to decide my allowances. I will do as I please, WHEN I please. If the delivery folks can't handle that, then that is their problem, not mine. Determining what rights I, or anyone else, has, is not among the rights they, or anyone else, has. We only get to decide how we exercise OUR OWN rights, not what rights OTHER folks have or don't have.

I will still eat, and shoot any dumbass who thinks they can keep me from taking that next bite. If survival ain't a "human right", then it ought to be, because people will fight tooth and nail to stay alive... and, in some circles, I am still considered to be a "people", so I qualify. Fighting tooth and nail to survive is the very essence of "defending your rights".

And folks can bet their asses I will. Some of them no doubt WILL bet their asses... before they wise up.

More info about the AZ vaccine

Quote:Italian prosecutor seizes batch of AstraZeneca Covid-19 jabs ‘as a precaution,’ launches manslaughter investigation after death

15 Mar, 2021 15:23 / Updated 2 hours ago
Get short URL
[img=813x0]https://cdni.rt.com/files/2021.03/xxs/604f7a702030276d85471640.JPG[/img]
A syringe with a dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine against the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) is seen in a vaccination centre at the Cecchignola military compound, in Rome, Italy, (FILE PHOTO) © REUTERS/Guglielmo Mangiapane/File Photo

Follow RT on

The prosecutor of Biella, Italy has ordered the seizure of nearly 400,000 AstraZeneca vaccines and opened a manslaughter investigation following the death of a 57-year-old man hours after being inoculated.
On Monday, the prosecutor of Biella, a town in the northern Italian region of Piedmont, ordered the preventive seizure of the country’s entire ‘ABV5811’ batch of Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccines. Prosecutor Teresa Angela Camelio’s order affects nearly 400,000 doses of the Anglo-Swedish jab. 
Camelio said the decision to seize the batch was made pending the outcome of an investigation by the Judicial Authority and the Medicines Supervision Commission into the death of Sandro Tognatti, a music teacher who died on Saturday night a few hours after the administration of the Covid-19 vaccine produced by AstraZeneca. 

Quote:
The seizure activity… for which at present there is no direct correlation with the reported cases of deaths, is carried out as a precaution in order to proceed with the appropriate clinical analyses to refute the danger of the drug.

The prosecutor also opened a criminal case against unknown persons for manslaughter following Tognatti’s death.The investigation and seizure order came after the Piedmont region had earlier decided to temporarily suspend the use of the doses in lot ABV5811.  
Italy's national drugs regulator announced on Monday it was suspending the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine in the country.

The AstraZeneca vaccine has been suspended in a number of countries across Europe, including Denmark and Norway, following a number of thrombotic events. On Monday, Germany also suspended use of the vaccine following the advice of the national regulator to investigate reports of blood clots. 
The European Medicines Agency and the World Health Organization have said there is no evidence of a causal link between the clotting incidents and the jab. 
In the UK, where more than 11 million AstraZeneca jabs have been administered, health experts have reportedly said there has been no increase in the number of cases of blood clots over what they would see normally in the population. Prof. Andrew Pollard, director of the Oxford vaccine group, also said that Finland has done a “very careful study” into the vaccine which did not find an increased risk. link
(03-13-2021, 02:34 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(03-13-2021, 02:19 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: OK.... as I said, I would bring you any developments that I encountered related to the Vaccine. 

Very similar to what I got with AZ vaccine

Just spit-balling here, in light of the recent Astra Zenica revelations, but both of those could  be due to thrombotic events. A thrombosis, or blood clot, can often clog a blood vessel until it is dissolved. When blood vessels are clogged, blood flow to various body parts is impeded, or even cut off altogether, until the blockage is resolved. When blood flow is cut off, one experiences both numbness AND pain, of the "pins and needles" variety. Think about when you leg "goes to sleep" - it both tingles and is numb, at the same time, until blood flow is restored.

Another possibility, although a less strong one, is nerve blockage. I have a pinched nerve at my C6 vertebra that frequently causes the last two fingers - the pinky finger and ring finger - of my left hand to go numb. In that case, however, there is no tingling, just numbness. In order for that to manifest from a shot, either a nerve would have to be mechanically damaged, or the transmission of signals along that nerve would have to be impeded - perhaps some sort of disruption of neurotransmitters brought on by actions of the shot. That, however, is a longshot I think.

Thrombosis is the more likely culprit, and it may have gone away because the clot dissolved.

Three years ago, I had a thrombosis that doctors charged me 5,000 dollars just to find, and they did nothing to fix it. They wanted to charge me even MORE to fix it, and I told them to go to hell, that I could die for a lot less than they were trying to charge me. and I went home. I fixed it myself, through low-dose aspirin... the kind heart patients take to keep their blood flowing. it was 80 or 82 mg of aspirin I took 2 or 3 times a day, and the clot was dissolved and gone inside 3 days. Total cost for the actual cure was about 12 cents.

Something to consider if or when you take the second dose of COVID-19 gene therapy, because I hear that usually the most problems come with the second dose.

They don't care. You can't reason with them. The gene therapy recipients.

Let them go. Scared little pussies. World IQ is gonna rise greatly when they are culled from the herd.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
I searched this Italian guy's cause of death and could only find the same report repeated that he "fell ill and died" shortly after getting the vaccine. It seems that they would know by now and can connect it to the vaccine or they wouldn't have stopped the vaccination campaign using that batch.

I doubt we will get any real answers and this case will fade in to oblivion, but I hope to see something on this after a month or so.
(03-16-2021, 08:41 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:

They don't care. You can't reason with them. The gene therapy recipients.

Let them go. Scared little pussies. World IQ is gonna rise greatly when they are culled from the herd.

Finspiracy That seems a very caustic and aggressive comment that you responded with. It seems rather clear it was directed in some part to me. If reading from the start of this OP, it should be apparent that I have taken the time to provide information for others in the event they want to receive the inoculation.