Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nearly all of us get worse with wear (aging), but holy cow.
(02-17-2021, 12:41 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(02-17-2021, 12:10 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: That is AWESOME! Hold on to the commitment!

Same process going on here. Raising the walking mileage little by little. I have no extra weight, but i am in poor shape. And i WANT to get back to the shape i was before August 21st 2020 when the bus hit me and my home became my prison for months.

I am going to make it. I have zero cells of determination within me. But walking fast and walking far gives me pleasure.

Oh, and your neighbors sound like fantastic people! Good thing that their neighbor is great too (you!)

Indeed I am not at all walking to lose weight. I too am doing it more for endurance, and to build up strength in my muscles and joints.

Crazy thing is, I only lost 2 pounds in three months. I have gone down two sizes though. I don't do the scale thing often. It is too depressing, because the numbers don't move very fast. So I just stick with how my clothes fit, and they are falling off me.

Hang in there with me Finn. We can do this. tinyinlove

I can't wait till it warms back up and can go hiking again. Been basically stuck at home not doing anything since I was laid of and now retired. I am ready to begin the rest of my life. Might go on a few bigfoot hunts.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly all of us get worse with wear (aging), but holy cow. - by kdog - 02-17-2021, 03:47 AM