Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some Music I am Beginning to Relate To
Here's a picture of GERRWEES, stuffed in his cluttered corner. He's almost 5ft tall, 5 & 1/2ft if you count the stuff on top.

[Image: GERRWEES.jpg]

When you expand the picture, you can see one of a pair of Kustom speakers on the bottom left. I have some bass speakers that will get added after I make the cabinets. The computer tower, some rack equipment including the power amp are below the computer keyboard. A microphone to the left there, a small mixer and a compressor below the monitor, and on top a tablet, stereo mic, and a WiFi router to create the local area WiFi LAN. The boxes are full of computer crap and in that pile is a midi keyboard. Also it can be operated on a 12 volt car battery with an inverter down in the bottom. There is also a USB hub, an external HD and another HD adapted to USB. A bunch of cords, plugs and AC adapters too.

Here is a view of GERRWEES looking at me with his new infrared camera as I monitor it from my smart phone, in the dark. This may the only picture you will ever see of the "real" me, not much to go on I'd say. He now has two WiFi eyes, one on the front door and one on the back. You can trigger an alarm sound and record sound and video from the cameras.

[Image: GERRWEE-eye.jpg]

If you expand this picture, the date is all wrong. The picture was from before I set the time and date.

ETA: All most all of the equipment I used to create GERRWEES came from my GFs deceased step father and the rack, amp and other sound equipment is from a good friend of mine who gave it to me before he passed away too. A monument to them I guess.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Music I am Beginning to Relate To - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 02-13-2021, 01:02 AM