Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy"
I think this is a first.  
https://therightscoop.com/new-secretary-...supremacy/

Does this threaten our ability to respond?   Like if China decides to finally go after Taiwan (which is looking more likely by the day to me)?   Is it an attempt to make sure everyone is in ideological lockstep with the marxists?   Is racist extremism a problem in the military?   I read the following sentence; it confused the shit out of me.   Three negatives in a row.   Taken literally, I think this sentence means there isn't a problem, but I don't think that's what the writer intended.   They were okay until the last negative.  “There wasn’t one being in the room that didn’t agree that there wasn’t a problem,” he said.  What?

I think there's racism there, but it's not limited to white racism. You should hear the stories from a white female I know who was in the army. It was so f* traumatic, she'll barely speak of her time in service to this day. She didn't have any foreign enemies to fear, only those in our ranks. Also vaguely remember reading somewhere that La Raza sent people into military service too.

Messages In This Thread
SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by drussell41 - 02-04-2021, 10:52 AM
RE: SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by drussell41 - 02-04-2021, 11:33 AM
RE: SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by drussell41 - 02-05-2021, 12:19 AM
RE: SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by drussell41 - 02-05-2021, 05:15 PM
RE: SecDef orders standown over "white supremacy" - by drussell41 - 02-05-2021, 09:11 AM