Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ICE Instructed To Let Illegal Aliens Go: ‘Release Them All’
(01-25-2021, 05:53 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Ninurta...
"The BidenHarris Regime is bad enough without panicking people into thinking it's worse".

We at least should acknowledge the good, or lesser bad  things they do. Somewhere they will unknowingly do something beneficial. We needn't be obstructionist 'just because'   
just be Highly aware of their devil in the details and dishonesty.

have you caught them doing anything good yet? I haven't.

As far as being obstructionist "just because" goes, sure I can. They did for 4 years, and I cannot figure out a reason not to return the favor, especially when everything I've caught them doing so far is destructive to the fabric of the nation. Old Joe himself set the tone - he claims to want "unity", but on his terms, without compromise, and at the same time is willing to villify and dehumanize everyone that won't get on his bus under his banner. that's not "unity" where I come from. We call that "surrender", "capitulation", or "compliance". "Unity", 'round here, is a two way street.

And that ain't what BidenHarris wants.

So they get what they get.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: ICE Instructed To Let Illegal Aliens Go: ‘Release Them All’ - by Ninurta - 01-25-2021, 06:28 PM