Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A two metric snow penis appeared at Kirkkonummi City Hall - Mayor: “It's great to hav
And in Finland ---

Quote:According to Kirkkonummi Mayor Tarmo Aarnio, the sculpture may remain in place, at least for the time being.

[Image: ec6cd0bb2829bd15ea30e6847f7fb3d69b2f054b...13b3ee.jpg][Image: ec6cd0bb2829bd15ea30e6847f7fb3d69b2f054b...13b3ee.jpg]

The snow penis that appeared in front of Kirkkonummi town hall has amazed and delighted the residents of the area.
The processions, the processions rejoice with joy. After hovering over the white flakes of winter in the Uusimaa region, it has
inspired southern Finns to ski in an urban environment, among other things. In Kirkkonummi, winter inspires modern sculpture.

A two metric snow penis has appeared in front of the municipal hall on the night between Tuesday and Wednesday.

- I was a little surprised in the morning when I drove past to work. I had to take a picture. I was wondering if anyone was
discouraged by the municipality's decisions or whether it was a tribute that things had gone well, the resident of the area
tells Iltalehti.

A resident says that after the first surprise, he started laughing. It was also influenced by the fact that as the snowfall continues,
the sculpture only grows. Many other residents also stopped to take pictures of the book.
- Someone may have had a funny idea to wish the people of Kirkkonummi a good morning.

Iltalehti reached the mayor Tarmo Aarnio at the same time as he saw the sculpture with his own eyes.
He had seen the picture before.

- There it is at the flagpoles. It is great that Kirkkonummi has artistic people who know how to make works of art from natural materials.
Aarnio thinks that Kirkkonummi's architecture, such as the new library or school buildings, has motivated residents to practice architecture
at the municipal level as well.

- When we live in waiting times, it is good that there will be artistic sculptures as well. With humor, of course, I approach that kind of
thing, he says.

For the time being, Kirkkonummi's new snow sculpture is also allowed to stand proudly in place. Aarnio says that if the snowfall continues,
the forms of the work of art will quickly be covered. - If a sculpture somewhere evokes a special aggravation, he may visit it.
link
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
Hmmmmm....... supposed to snow this Friday and Saturday.
You've given me ideas for a weekend project! 
tinyloveit
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(01-13-2021, 12:17 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Hmmmmm....... supposed to snow this Friday and Saturday.
You've given me ideas for a weekend project! 
tinyloveit

Bad girl bad girl  minusculebeercheers
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
Somewhere out there, a female Yeti is giggling.
tinybiggrin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
"They watch from behind complacent smiles whilst polishing their cutlery. Yet, with egg between the prongs"
(01-13-2021, 12:23 PM)BIAD Wrote: Somewhere out there, a female Yeti is giggling.
tinybiggrin

Yep the cold weather causes things to shrink  minusculebiggrin
(01-13-2021, 12:26 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 12:23 PM)BIAD Wrote: Somewhere out there, a female Yeti is giggling.
tinybiggrin

Yep the cold weather causes things to shrink  minusculebiggrin
Iiiiiiieeee, iiiiieeeeeeee,             I got nuthin'
tinybiggrin

Good gravy that's a good one.  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
They allow THAT to stay?

Sure, i think it should stay. But i also think that i am in an alternate universe now, alternate Finland, where someone actually allows something.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8023]