Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FB just blocked Law Enforcement Today
(01-13-2021, 06:01 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 05:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: There is a mountain of opportunities for anyone who has the money and tech knowledge to build new platforms that would be a place for all these people getting kicked off FB and Twitter, IG, etc. to go. 

GAB recognized this years ago and started working on it. Today they reap the reward of all those jumping ship from other sites, or being banned. 

What else is needed out there where all of us "evil terrorists" can get certain information?

Get to it.

Indeed, there is so much  anger at/in media, even from within, I think FB will plummet or legally be challenged into oblivion. Who will take the slot left ? A new entity. Lets make sure it is American, not foreign

America is no longer a safe place to set an actual free speech platform up. It would have to be offshore, maybe in the Caymans, or Tonga, or somewhere that liberty still breathes and has not been choked to death.

If I were Trump, the instant I left office, whether through impeachment or through the clock simply running out, that very instant I would be bound for the Canadian border, and from there to somewhere relatively unreachable, where liberty still lives, if any such place still exists. If no such place exists, I would get as close to that ideal as is Earthly possible. They will not be satisfied until they have killed him. I've seen it too many times before to think otherwise.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
FB just blocked Law Enforcement Today - by 727Sky - 01-13-2021, 07:55 AM
RE: FB just blocked Law Enforcement Today - by Wallfire - 01-13-2021, 12:19 PM
RE: FB just blocked Law Enforcement Today - by Ninurta - 01-13-2021, 10:24 PM