Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Armed protest in all 50 state capitols ?
I guess I am in the "very wary" camp. 

The crowd who showed up in DC on the 6th got played like a fiddle. If enough people show up, statistically you will get a sufficient number of unhinged individuals to make something crazy happen. Like clockwork. Then the media is standing by with their story of horror and hyperventilation. There are enough low information media consumers out there demanding to get the with hunt going. 

This smells suspiciously like the Act II in the bait game. The Swamp, the Deep State, the IC, the MSM, or whatever you want to call it is salivating over the possibility.  

Right now the playing field has been molded to their advantage. It's a minefield. If I was in charge for a day, I would hit a tactical pause on all fronts to determine what just happened. How did it happen? Who helped make it happen? And start developing courses of action of nullify those advantages. Start coming from where we are not expected and they are not prepared. 

Goobers LARPing around with their combat gear outside a state capital just loses ground. The Low Info Louie's are going to see that and beg for tighter reigns. 

But what do I know....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Armed protest in all 50 stae capitols ? - by Wallfire - 01-12-2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Armed protest in all 50 stae capitols ? - by ABNARTY - 01-12-2021, 09:02 PM