Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Armed protest in all 50 state capitols ?
(01-12-2021, 05:26 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
[Image: Erd5pJ3XYAUm1a8?format=jpg&name=small]

This is in every 10 to 15 posts I see on Twitter. They are really trying to get this out there. 

IT'S A SETUP!  

You know Antifa/BLM will be there to infiltrate this, and they won't hesitate to shoot people and have it blamed on Trump supporters, just as they did at the Capitol march. 

They need a tragedy like they're planning so they can do a gun grab. 

STAY HOME, STAY SAFE, HOLD THE LINE, BUT BE SMART ABOUT IT.

So, lemme get this straight - Twitter is removing folks left and right because they believe the election was stolen, and don't mind saying so, and that mere observation is "violent", but they're letting this fly all over their boards? I smell a trap from a mile, and anyone gets caught in that trap ought to, 'cause they're too dumb to live in my world.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Armed protest in all 50 stae capitols ? - by Ninurta - 01-12-2021, 09:37 AM
RE: Armed protest in all 50 stae capitols ? - by Wallfire - 01-12-2021, 12:45 PM