Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Winston's taste good like a,,,, Remember?
joe camel and camel cash.

i use to smoke like a freight train in the late 80's and early 90's and smoked camel filters, the smotth ones, my ass. i coughed all the time, when it got to where i would cough up globs of brown shit, then mixed with blood every now and then i had to quit for a while.  another thing about camels, they smelled like dirty socks. i would catch a whiff of them every now and then. then one day the bosses son came up to my work bench while i was smoking one, sniffed and looked at me and asked if i washed my feet or didn't take a bath lol.

now i smoke Natives, no additives so they say, but the got weeds stems in them.

anyway i was really into the camel cash, i use to get all kinds of stuff, some of it was cheap shit, other was fairly good quality. i still got some zippo lighters with different style camel logos on them, shot glasses, tins, front liscense plates, pins, t shrits dart board,

[Image: joecamel_big-1.jpg]

[Image: 7518429816_5156ec989b_z.jpg]

and who can forget one of the all time great cowboys, and his cowboy killers, Tom Sellck. not not really, he did some cigar ads and or should i say on the cover of a magazine for them, but he did do some salem ads he also did salem 
[Image: 03b06f15e0c180d60e18c2b62dfe234f--cigar-...owboys.jpg]

here's one of his salem ads,

[Image: 8c3596b43130862487312aa3b50f658c.jpg]

and one of the real malbro men

[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winston's taste good like a,,,, Remember? - by hounddoghowlie - 12-29-2020, 03:03 AM