Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Biden Appointment Freak Show is Starting
(11-24-2020, 07:54 PM)xuenchen Wrote:

Did I hear him right? at about 1:39, did he say "and spread authoritarianism"?

Imagine that.

And putting an "immigrant" in charge of DHS? Ain't that like setting the fox to guard the hen house? Shouldn't 'Mericans be securing, you know, 'Merica?

The DNI I'm not so worried about - she'll just spend all her time going through our cell phones and day planners to make sure we ain't cheating on her, so she'll be too tied up in trivialities to do any real damage. Not that DNI does anything anyhow, other than crossword puzzles all day long behind a locked office door.

And John Kerry? Seriously? Is he still strap-hanging? He wasn't relevant even when he was relevant. I don't see that changing, like, ever.

All in all, it looks like Biden is trying to put together a crackerjack group of Keystone Kops in his attempt to "spread authoritarianism" - his words, not mine. Instead of stocking up on bullets, I shoulda been stocking up on popcorn!

Sadly, what I really foresee if Biden does manage to usurp the Oval Office is a long drawn out string of political assassinations and political hits. It's been that way in every Communist administration since Communism first reared it's ugly head.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Biden Appointment Freak Show is Starting - by Ninurta - 11-25-2020, 01:35 AM