Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Absolutely nothing.
My family consists of all races except Asian. But Black, White, Red and Brown comprise my greater family.  2020 has been the year of calamity, hate, rioting, chaos and murder, who can deny it ? The vast lions share of discourse has been by blacks. Renaming locations or products. Removing landmarks, and trying to erase anything of white importance. The TV is loaded with something-something black, Radio has an oratory going with some angry black. Billboards are filled with bi-racial families all Smiling, the frikin mail is even loaded with the tripe. Crap on the internet in the form of commercials invades every site you visit. I'm about tired of it...... I say give these who claim to be blacks a check for reparations, say in the amount of $500,000 each. Each man woman and child, each and every one with an end date a year after the start of the check dispersal/allocations. Every black gets 500K, DONE DEAL, PAID IN FULL.

What a difference this would make......ya think.
Parts of the economy would thrive, there would be an astronomical rise in deaths by violence and overdose. Real estate would boom, car sales would boom, retail sales would boom, and Hell We would only be 42 million people receiving the $500,000 reparations....... lets see, that's 500,000 X 42,000,000.... and that comes out to only a measly $210,000,000,000,000 DEBT.

What the heck, it's just another TRILLION Bucks........    Free...Giveaway, paid in full. I mean, what the HELL that's just more nothings... that we have, draining the United States to third world wana-bee's. FIAT Money Debt. But we will have a bunch of happy people that feel they were partially paid... Yea the sh_ _  will go on for infinity and beyond. Some Uncle Ben or Aunt Jemima will want royalties some will bitch about cultural appropriation, and that we are stealing their identity. All I can say to that is ....uh.....WHY ? They are doing nothing but stirring up hatred and conflict. Whites, Browns, Yellows and Reds have had enough, we are tired of the BS Attacks, and that is why blacks are disliked in this day and age.

I have done nothing but good for blacks... been kind, benevolent, gracious, generous and accommodating. What has it gotten me?  Despised, targeted and the object of their Ire. 

I'm done accomodating the media or any commercial enterprise that pushes the black agenda. And when it's all said and done...... fifty years from now, what will it look like? ......what ? South Africa..... begging whites to participate.....again ?
Careful what you wish for...

[Image: Economic-infographic-showing-1-Trillion-...l-cash.jpg] PS. this is just one Trillion... we need two hundred and nine more of these, and the world will be all right for the Black Race ......right ?

Asians, Native Americans, Mexicans and Anglos need NOT Apply.
[Image: Economic-infographic-showing-1-Trillion-...l-cash.jpg]

[Image: Economic-infographic-showing-1-Trillion-...l-cash.jpg]
only 206 more.......

Messages In This Thread
Absolutely nothing. - by PLOTUS - 11-20-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: Absolutely nothing. - by PLOTUS - 11-20-2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Absolutely nothing. - by ABNARTY - 11-22-2020, 02:09 AM
RE: Absolutely nothing. - by PLOTUS - 11-22-2020, 04:30 AM
RE: Absolutely nothing. - by ABNARTY - 11-22-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Absolutely nothing. - by Finspiracy - 11-23-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: Absolutely nothing. - by PLOTUS - 11-24-2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Absolutely nothing. - by PLOTUS - 11-24-2020, 08:36 PM