Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Queen Elizabeth, what would you say to Her ?
(10-19-2020, 01:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(10-19-2020, 12:04 PM)hutch622 Wrote: Hmmm . I would say sorry my sister knocked your son arse up ( prince charles ) Never heard about through the media did you . Yes she actually did .

Not sure what you mean, but it does not seem to be a complement  tinywhat

I did not understand either. But i bet @"hutch622" has some kind of a point there.

I would also (in addition to my earlier post in this thread) ask the Queen to try a Finnish sauna. Not a Finnish-style sauna somewhere, but a sauna in Finland, next to a lake or a sea. Not one of those fake saunas like mine, electric in an apartment building. Way better than nothing, though... (And... i would not be with her in the sauna, i honestly mean that it could be good for her old bones and joints and a pleasant experience in general) but i wouldn't be surprised if she has already done that. Google might tell me but i am not in the mood for google.

I also admire and hold in great respect the stance of @"gordi" to stay silent if there is nothing good to say. I wish i was able to follow that kind of a rule. I just need to rant and use profanity sometimes.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
RE: Queen Elizabeth, what would you say to Her ? - by Wallfire - 10-17-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Queen Elizabeth, what would you say to Her ? - by Wallfire - 10-19-2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Queen Elizabeth, what would you say to Her ? - by Finspiracy - 10-19-2020, 01:52 PM