Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
7 political predictions for 2020
(10-17-2020, 10:22 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Marxist have always been good at fighting un armed people. The US has a large well armed and trained groups who if the Marxists start something will get there ass kicked.
So they are going down the path of disbanding the police, BLM is there best bet , use the colour of people so when the fight starts the whites are racists and one more time the coloured person is used as the "useful fool"
What is wanted is a SA in the USA.
Marxist want the colour people only to see how "good" the white people have life, and they want the "white people to only see how bad the colour people are.
Everyone is been used, so it will seem to be a fight between whites and blacks. This is not a new process it started some time ago.
I knew the USA was in big big trouble when the then POTUS divided the people by saying

You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon

I'm afraid that you are entirely correct here.

Speaking as one who has walked among and rubbed elbows with those "well armed and well trained" people all my life, I can say without equivocation that disbanding the police as is the current thrust of the Left will be a tactical error, and the biggest mistake of their lives, out of a long line of mistakes.

You see, once the police are gone, there is no one, I mean NO ONE, left to protect them during their depredations. Their opposition is already growing massively weary of their antics, and would like to see a full stop come to the madness so we can start rebuilding. If they remove the ONE protection they have against all those well armed and well trained folks, they have no concept of what they are unleashing on themselves.

The Marxists HAVE been arming up and trying to get trained in the past couple of years in preparation for their Revolution, but they are nowhere near able to match their opposition who have been doing it all their lives. If they succeed in eliminating the police, there WILL BE a Reckoning... and you should expect to see a lot of out of work police joining in on the anti-Marxist side, in retribution against the folks who cost them their livelihoods, right alongside all of the "done with the bullshit" right wingers whose ranks are daily increasing.

It will not be pretty. It will not be quick. It will not be "civil" in spite of the nomenclature.

What we have seen so far is an organized attempt at Marxist Revolution against unarmed people, with their opponents trying to stay within the bounds of the rules and the law, and so not getting much done. Now they are emboldened by their seeming successes, and want to throw away the rule book and the law to further their revolution and cinch the deal for themselves, apparently secure in the knowledge that their opponents no longer have the will to fight back. That is a serious miscalculation.

They are mistaking a desire to stay within the law with a lack of will or ability to fight, and they are DEAD wrong. Once they succeed in getting rid of the rule of law, they will then see just what a sad mistake they have made.

Once people throw the rule book away, terribly ugly shit happens fast. They'd better rethink getting rid of the ones who enforce the rule book, because those same cops they want to get rid of are the sole and only reason quite a few of them are still breathing.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
7 political predictions for 2020 - by 727Sky - 10-17-2020, 09:10 AM
RE: 7 political predictions for 2020 - by Wallfire - 10-17-2020, 10:22 AM
RE: 7 political predictions for 2020 - by Ninurta - 10-17-2020, 08:08 PM
RE: 7 political predictions for 2020 - by Wallfire - 10-17-2020, 11:00 AM
RE: 7 political predictions for 2020 - by Wallfire - 10-17-2020, 11:34 AM
RE: 7 political predictions for 2020 - by PLOTUS - 10-17-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: 7 political predictions for 2020 - by Wallfire - 10-17-2020, 04:12 PM
RE: 7 political predictions for 2020 - by Wallfire - 10-18-2020, 08:55 AM