Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ancient Civilizations on the Moon & Mars
Just for talking sake let us say there are buildings inhabited by life forms on the moon and they spy on us continually.... when they are not doing there own alien kinda things... So what... Most of us believe there is life out there someplace and the moon although not a very nice place could be wonderful place for an alien spy network... again so what... Nothing we can do about it...

There have been rumors about ships and buildings that Apollo saw ever since..... Apollo, which was 47 years ago !

Until we get off this planet and become real spacefarers ourselves no matter what some of us believe, matters not. For we of planet earth will wake up tomorrow or be dead and there is nothing we can do about it.. Just like the supposed base on the moon... Nothing we can presently do about it.. Still fun to imagine and try to learn but at this rate most of us will be buried or turned into ash and smoke before we will ever have definitive proof one way or the other...

Apollo was cancelled because of money and all the poor and homeless needing hand outs. Well, we did the hand out thingy and now they, the needy, bred and created several times more of the needy and mouths to feed... Can't blame them they worked the system..

Here if you are poor and needy you better get up and work at something or just flat out starve..

How many of our poor would want to trade places with these people ? I do not know where this is but it sounds and looks like the P.I. to me but I could be wrong...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ancient Civilizations on the Moon & Mars - by 727Sky - 05-21-2016, 07:28 AM