Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's important to vote now more than ever
(10-17-2020, 07:42 PM)Ninurta Wrote: My my... everybody early voting, and I can't. I'd have to travel a gazillion miles at certain times on particular days to early vote, so I have to wait on election day to roll around so I can vote at a real polling place locally.

It's Northam's fault, I'm sure of it. I think I need to start raising hell about voter suppression from the DNC against us hill folk!

It may be a good thing to wait until election day @"Ninurta".  For those of us voting early, it will give the democrats more time to see how many fake ballots they need to make to counter us. 
I would have waited, but as the cold air moves in my arthritis gets worse, so I was afraid to wait until election day. If I were physically unable to go vote on that day I would never forgive myself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's important to vote now more than ever - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-17-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: It's important to vote now more than ever - by Wallfire - 10-21-2020, 06:58 AM
RE: It's important to vote now more than ever - by Wallfire - 10-27-2020, 02:54 PM