Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Attempted Assassinations on President Trump
(10-13-2020, 08:24 AM)Wide-Eyes Wrote:
(10-12-2020, 12:21 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: I'll take a hundred right now. Creating a civil war is more egregious than supplementation of any foreign one. The man is a petty tyrant and fool.

There is so much wrong with that post. I'm actually shocked at your ass-backwards logic.

Can't really blame the Leftists @"Wide-Eyes".  I noticed the MSM and other controlled newspapers/magazines were feeding their audience the opposite of what was happening back in 2015.  I never really watched news before then, at least when it came to politics.

It's called "mirroring". It's where you accuse your opponent of doing what you're doing to throw the scent off yourself and have it land on them.
Pelosi explained how the "smear" tactic worked standing behind the podium. I doubt if any Leftist media covered that, but it's exactly what they've been doing to Pres. Trump ever since they learned he was running for POTUS.

Then you bring in the brainwashing with nothing but negative coverage on your opponent 24/7, and over a period of time hearing how bad this person is, people start to believe it... just because people keep saying it. It's a psychological OP.

So, it's not really the Leftists fault that they are brainwashed. Maybe some day soon they will realize that they have been used and duped by their party. I think after all this information comes out fully, it will really be hard not to acknowledge they were cheering on the wrong side.
I mean, when people in your party at the highest levels have Seal Team 6 killed intentionally just so they can keep their dirty secret, and paying blackmail money to Iran, that's the definition of TREASON! Never mind all the guns they were selling to ISIS, which Obama created. They needed a war to feed the money machine. A war that never needed to be. Think of all the lives that were lost on both sides, needlessly.

And there are many more swamp creatures that need to stand in front of the firing squad too for other crimes, on both sides, democrats AND republicans. Hopefully, the PEOPLE will see justice soon!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attempted Assassinations on President Trump - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-13-2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Attempted Assassinations on President Trump - by Wallfire - 10-14-2020, 10:43 AM
RE: Attempted Assassinations on President Trump - by Wallfire - 10-13-2020, 09:13 AM