Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Attempted Assassinations on President Trump
(10-11-2020, 10:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The reason I support Trump is because he is bringing peace to the Middle East, ending ageless wars, bringing our troops home, raised wages, lowered taxes, lowered prescription prices, fighting the New World Order/Communism, and the list goes on; I just like what he stands for. It has nothing to do with thinking he's the "second coming",    tinylaughing  but I knew it would trigger some people. I need some entertainment.   tinysure

I know that you are a strong supporter of Trump, and believe what you believe. 

I don't see what you see, nor do I believe what you believe, but that is not a requirement. 

I have many friends that hate Trump, and everything about him, and friends that think he is the second coming. They are still my friends and I love them dearly, even when I don't agree with them.

I do have to pull the plug on occasion when it gets a bit over the top. I have to remind them, both sides, that I am just not into the guy. 

Maybe one day we will have a candidate that I can really stand behind and support. I hope that happens before this old lady pushes up daisies, and before we are permanently seated into our brave new world.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attempted Assassinations on President Trump - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-11-2020, 10:42 PM
RE: Attempted Assassinations on President Trump - by Wallfire - 10-14-2020, 10:43 AM
RE: Attempted Assassinations on President Trump - by Wallfire - 10-13-2020, 09:13 AM