Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Attempted Assassinations on President Trump
(10-11-2020, 08:48 PM)Freija Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 05:02 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It appears Donald Trump has a Divine shield of protection surrounding him.  I believe he was ordained to be in this position at this time and nothing is going to remove him until God is finished with him.

Talk about the cult of orange Jesus...sounds more like the antichrist to me? That mindset is scary AF.

Just sayin'.

I have Christian friends on both sides of the aisle. Some that believe he is God's chosen, and the second coming of Christ. The other camp is that he is God's chosen to bring on the apocalypse, and is the anti-Christ.

I am not sheltering in either camp. I am closer to believing the false prophet thing then any of the crap I have been seeing and hearing. I know they say God works in mysterious ways, but this goes beyond mysterious, and is bordering on just plain false. In my not requested opinion.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attempted Assassinations on President Trump - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-11-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Attempted Assassinations on President Trump - by Wallfire - 10-14-2020, 10:43 AM
RE: Attempted Assassinations on President Trump - by Wallfire - 10-13-2020, 09:13 AM