Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Presidential Debates 2020
(09-30-2020, 04:28 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: What a useless shouting contest. Thumbs down for both candidates and the moderator. tinyangry

I wanted to punch all 3 of them in the mouth, badly, but when the moderator tried to force Trump into admonishing these "white supremacists" I wanted to choke that moderator out.

I guess if you go out and defend your neighborhood, you're a white supremacist now?
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
This was a total dissappointment, both parties. Completely chaotic and unintelligable, we would expect more from the (leader of the free world)  I think perhaps this will lead to future debates with perhaps speaking booths.......mike on, mike off... one can only wish huh...
Watched that unconventional debate last night and well...glad I'm Canadian.

No plans have been talked about for the future of the U.S.A. Just insults back and forth by two men in their seventies.

Trump was at an all time low when hitting Biden about his sons. Biden calling the President of the United States a clown?!?!?

The fuck was that?!?!?

That was a Reality TV moment. Not a debate.

JMO.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(09-30-2020, 03:01 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 04:28 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: What a useless shouting contest. Thumbs down for both candidates and the moderator. tinyangry

I wanted to punch all 3 of them in the mouth, badly, but when the moderator tried to force Trump into admonishing these "white supremacists" I wanted to choke that moderator out.

I guess if you go out and defend your neighborhood, you're a white supremacist now?

This is a bit sensitive subject, but i am willing to talk.

1: Moderator asked Trump if he condemns white supremacy

2. Trump deflected by saying that far-left violence is way worse (Which is true, but he did not condemn white supremacy)

3. In the name of being fair, the moderator should have asked Biden if he condemns Antifa (That did not happen, or i missed it, but i don't think i missed it because this had my interest)

4. White supremacy groups exist. Here in Europe too. But defending your neighborhood does not make you a white supremacist, that makes you a defender of your neighborhood, which is always admirable.

Violence is always wrong and should always be condemned. An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind. I don't care about the motives. White lives matter or black supremacy or what the fuck ever... Every human has human rights and human value. Right to feel safe and right to be unharmed by physical or mental violence.

my 2 cents only.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(09-30-2020, 03:52 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: This is a bit sensitive subject, but i am willing to talk.

2. Trump deflected by saying that far-left violence is way worse (Which is true, but he did not condemn white supremacy)

3. In the name of being fair, the moderator should have asked Biden if he condemns Antifa (That did not happen, or i missed it, but i don't think i missed it because this had my interest)

4. White supremacy groups exist. Here in Europe too. But defending your neighborhood does not make you a white supremacist, that makes you a defender of your neighborhood, which is always admirable.

Violence is always wrong and should always be condemned. An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind. I don't care about the motives. White lives matter or black supremacy or what the fuck ever... Every human has human rights and human value. Right to feel safe and right to be unharmed by physical or mental violence.

my 2 cents only.

Just for the record. I had family living in the area where they held the rally in Charlottesville. 

Those that staged the rally were not there to protect the neighborhood. The majority of them did not even live in the State. As can be said about most of these media staged "Wag the Dog", constructions.

None of what is being flooded on the media or the internet has anything to do with protecting one's neighborhood. This is all about hate, fear, and division. Bovine excrement is bovine excrement, regardless of who is buying it, selling it, or spreading it.

As far as the event last night, call it what you want. It was not a debate and it did nothing that presented either party in a favorable light. It was embarrassing. It was sickening. I was destroying. I saw no one last night that I wanted to present to the world as our leader. 

I know that some are extremely loyal to their party, and like a parent, will hold onto any thread of an excuse to proclaim their loyalty, but I can't believe that this is the best we have among us. 

Just as we have, through the same kind of behavior as last night drove home, made it unpalatable for anyone that is truly a worthy candidate for the Presidency, we are making the whole process unpalatable, and because of hopelessness, people are giving up on what has become a flawed, corrupt, and controlled position. 

People that protect their neighborhoods are called neighbors. They protect each other, even if they don't agree or like each other. Even if they don't share the same culture, the same religion, the same color, or football team.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(09-30-2020, 12:44 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I have to take a look at the third person on the ticket, that is getting no media attention or time. It is looking like Jo Jorgensen may get at least one vote. Since my vote will be wasted either way. I would rather throw it away on an slim to no possibility, than throw it away on a sure fiasco.

Grace's Physical therapist was here a few minutes ago, and said exactly the same thing, that third party has suddenly become a viable possibility. The only problem I see with that is that Jo will pull all her votes from former Trump supporters, since Biden supporters care nothing for liberty - if they did, they wouldn't be agitating in the streets in favor of Marxism. However, there is always the possibility that the moderate still undecideds could throw enough support her way to eke out a win, which would be a good thing in my book.

Quote:This is not the best that we can be, at least I pray that it isn't. If this is America greatness on display, than maybe it is time we face that we have arrived at Idiocracy, and we have reached the bottom of the barrel.

My fear is that we've dumbed down enough as a nation that we have reached a point where this IS the best we can be. If that's the case, the American Experiment has run it's course...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I agree with all of you that last night was a complete shit show. 

And, yes, Biden appears to have had a listening device.

[Image: EjLO9PdUcAEGQTA?format=jpg&name=large]
(09-30-2020, 03:01 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:

My problem with that particular segment was that Wallace tried to lump "right wing militias" in with the white supremacists, and they are not the same, or even in the same ball park. The militias run a spectrum, and the "right wing" militias may soon be necessary to counter the destruction we are observing from the left wing militias. If we condemn them all with a blanket condemnation, who will be left to defend us from the destruction? The defunded police? the Posse Comitatus hobbled military? Note well that the Marxist militias like Antifa are systematically demonizing any potential opposition that would oppose their sweep into power. Regardless of your political or social or racial views, you are automatically labeled "racist" or "white supremacist" for the sin of simply not embracing their totalitarian program.

I have actually seen and heard them label black folks as "white supremacists" because they were speaking against not racism, but Marxism. that blew me away...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-30-2020, 03:52 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: This is a bit sensitive subject, but i am willing to talk.

my 2 cents only.

@"Finspiracy", the question about Pres. Trump condemning White Supremacy was in reference to something he said while speaking after the Charlottesville incident.  The news only aired PART of what he said. They aired the part where he said there were fine people on both sides, but then they cut it off.  If they had aired the rest of his statement, the people would know that he condemned both people on both sides that participated in violence.

I used to have the speech/talk saved on my computer, but I have a new one now, so I no longer have that video. It's out there if anyone wants to try to find it.
And, I agree, President Trump should have corrected Wallace on his statement instead of going directly into talking about "the other side" had the most violence.
Well I did not see the show but I did read about it .
It seemed to me to be a pissing match between two old men. But there prostates let them down.
As I see it one old guy already has the power to blow the world up, if the other gets into power then within 3 hours he will be replaced by a woman who hates all westerners and she will blow us all up.
Ladys and gentlemen, and all others, we dont have much time left so bend over and kiss your ass goodbye
(09-30-2020, 04:22 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

my 2 cents only.

Just for the record. I had family living in the area where they held the rally in Charlottesville. 

Those that staged the rally were not there to protect the neighborhood. The majority of them did not even live in the State. As can be said about most of these media staged "Wag the Dog", constructions.

None of what is being flooded on the media or the internet has anything to do with protecting one's neighborhood. This is all about hate, fear, and division. Bovine excrement is bovine excrement, regardless of who is buying it, selling it, or spreading it.

As far as the event last night, call it what you want. It was not a debate and it did nothing that presented either party in a favorable light. It was embarrassing. It was sickening. I was destroying. I saw no one last night that I wanted to present to the world as our leader. 

I know that some are extremely loyal to their party, and like a parent, will hold onto any thread of an excuse to proclaim their loyalty, but I can't believe that this is the best we have among us. 

Just as we have, through the same kind of behavior as last night drove home, made it unpalatable for anyone that is truly a worthy candidate for the Presidency, we are making the whole process unpalatable, and because of hopelessness, people are giving up on what has become a flawed, corrupt, and controlled position. 

People that protect their neighborhoods are called neighbors. They protect each other, even if they don't agree or like each other. Even if they don't share the same culture, the same religion, the same color, or football team.
A more truthful acessment would be hard to find. Yes party loyalty and all. As a Mod, it is expected to present no bias, and I try. Both men were embarrasing and the talking over one another was the last straw for me.

Your apraisal is both damning and spot-on correct, and in the long run, telling. 

Wallace phrased the question in such a way that Trump could not condemn white supremacy without also condemning everyone to the right of center by linking "right wing militias" with "white supremacists" in his question. It was a way of drawing a line and placing Marxists on one side and Not Marxists on the other, and thereby painting all the Not Marxists as "white supremacists".

Due to that, for Trump to condemn the white supremacists, he would also have had to condemn everyone who is Not Marxist as racists, which the Left has been trying to do in America since at least 2008 during Obama's first run for President. I recall being tarred as a "racist" left right front and center many, many times for the "crime" of not supporting Obama because he was a Leftist. I couldn't care less what color he was - his politics pissed me off, not his skin tone.

(09-30-2020, 04:22 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: People that protect their neighborhoods are called neighbors. They protect each other, even if they don't agree or like each other. Even if they don't share the same culture, the same religion, the same color, or football team.

This.

I can't agree more. When Trump was first elected, I had two friends one a Progressive and one gay, who went into an absolute panic that "they're coming for us!" I told both of them not to sweat it, that if angry right-wing mobs accosted them just give me a call and I'd come running, armed and ready, and I would ensure that no one harmed them.

Some things transcend politics. Friendship and neighborliness are two of those things.

James Woods on Twitter asked a good question; why was blue-eyed Biden wearing black contact lenses last night?

[Image: EjLph9eUcAATauA?format=jpg&name=small]

Answer? :

[Image: EjLqlE9WAAcAjkk?format=png&name=900x900]

[Image: EjLptxmU8AEx1-8?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

These Smart Contact Lenses Deliver AR Tech Straight to Your Eyeballs

These Smart Contact Lenses Deliver AR Tech Straight to Your Eyeballs
Giving two sides of opinions of the Presidential Debates for those who didn't bother to watch.

Choose your poison.

I didn't read the links.

I am sure there will be no acceptance of a simple answer. My first thought when I first read the question, was lighting.  My mother has green eyes, but with proper lighting and reflection, it looks like the color of her eyes changes. Her eyes don't change color, just what you see changes.

• minusculebeercheers 

(09-30-2020, 08:09 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I didn't read the links.

I am sure there will be no acceptance of a simple answer. My first thought when I first read the question question, was lighting.  My mother has green eyes, but with proper lighting and reflection, it looks like the color of her eyes changes. Her eyes don't change color, just what you see changes.

You can't comment intelligently when you have no knowledge of the technology being used.  Why didn't you read it?
There was plenty of light on Biden last night, enough so that it shouldn't have changed his eye color. There were two photos. I only shared one.
Here is one where you can clearly see his blue eyes: (not from last night)

[Image: Joe_Biden_4_.jpg]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll also use this post to show the video of the "very fine people" hoax. A Twitter member was kind enough to share it with me.
For those who haven't seen this in full, please listen and let's put this to rest once and for all.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ver...&FORM=VIRE
Here is a commentary from Mark Levin.

Mark Levin: Biden Tried Using ‘Same Stunts’ He Used On Paul Ryan In 2012. Trump Made Sure It Didn’t Work.

Quote:On Wednesday, Fox News host Mark Levin sounded off on Facebook regarding Tuesday’s presidential debate, pointing out that former Vice President Joe Biden assayed using the same gestures against President Trump that he used against 2012 GOP vice-presidential candidate Paul Ryan, but Trump “would have none of it.”

Levin recalled the vice-presidential debate between Biden and Ryan, in which Ryan ignored Biden’s histrionics and eschewed harshly attacking him, writing, “Biden pulled the same stunts on the president as he pulled on Paul Ryan eight years earlier, but Trump would have none of it. Biden was making faces, rolling his eyes, interrupting the president with laughs and jabs, and was long-winded, which the moderator allowed to a ridiculous level.”

Levin opined that fellow Fox News host and debate moderator Chris Wallace permitted Biden “much longer opportunities uninterrupted by the moderator to speak, which Biden used to hurl one nasty lie after another.” He added that Trump wouldn’t stand for that, as he “is a counter-puncher and often was forced to try to muscle his way in to address Biden’s list of attacks as he wasn’t given opportunities to reply.”

Levin ripped Wallace for exhibiting bias against the president, asserting, “The moderator’s liberal bias was obvious in the nature of many of the questions, as was his dislike of the president when he’d get into arguments with the president over policy while mostly letting Biden get away with whoppers.”

“The moderator knows the governors shut down the economy not the president, the moderator knows the president didn’t kill over 200,000 Americans, the moderator knows Antifa is a real group, the moderator knows that the “science” of man-made climate change is in dispute, etc., but it seemed like none and certainly little of his correcting or challenging was aimed at Biden or, even worse, he’d insert his views into the questioning and follow up,” Levin wrote, adding, “If he was truly interested in tax returns, why did he ignore Biden’s use of an S-1 corporation to get around paying over half a million dollars in payroll taxes, including Social Security, or mention that the New York Times article itself states that Trump paid approximately $24 million in the alternative minimum tax. If you’re going to bring it up, then get it right.”

Levin noted that some commentators were “more critical of the president than Biden,’ then targeted Biden, noting. “Biden’s strategy was as a disrupter who was prepared with memorized attack lines and falsehoods, which he rattled off like a machine gun. Biden’s handlers figured such a debate — going from hiding in the basement and limiting press availability to a debate brawl — would continue to protect Biden from real scrutiny for his past record and his current embrace of truly extremist policies as set forth in his 110-page manifesto. Biden’s obvious strategy, plus the moderator’s predictable approach, was infuriating.”

Source
You are right. I should never have responded. I didn't read about the links because I am familiar with the technology.

I knew my suggestion that it could be something simple, would be viewed as perhaps support for Biden, whom I dislike as much as I dislike Trump, and I should have followed my gut and kept my thoughts to myself. 

Lighting is something that can be adjusted at will, before and after a video or picture is taken. Reflection can cause a number of anomalies. But this is the wrong thread to discuss this possibility.

• minusculebeercheers 

(09-30-2020, 08:43 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: You are right. I should never have responded. I didn't read about the links because I am familiar with the technology.

I knew my suggestion that it could be something simple, would be viewed as perhaps support for Biden, whom I dislike as much as I dislike Trump, and I should have followed my gut and kept my thoughts to myself. 

Lighting is something that can be adjusted at will, before and after a video or picture is taken. Reflection can cause a number of anomalies. But this is wrong thread to discuss this possibility.
@"NightskyeB4Dawn" 

No, you are correct. It's just that it's pretty clear that his eyes were black in this photo. 

I could be wrong; it could be photo shopped as far as I know, but I do know the technology is available, and it seems most plausible that Joe would be using this technology when we know he is in the last stages of dementia. He would need help to stay on course and know how to respond to Pres. Trump.

I'm not attacking you. Please don't take it that way.