Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yes, I can agree that Enoch built the Great
(09-24-2020, 07:51 PM)guohua Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 04:46 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 03:25 PM)guohua Wrote: WOW, that would be a great book to have today.
I hard from my husband that Enoch lived into his hundreds and was taken by aliens in their ship before he died, IF he died.
My husband said he read that before the flood, humans lived much, much, much longer lives.

The Book of Enoch is an interesting read. 

The things that are skirted over or hidden are done so for a reason. Everything in our dimension has three sides, that is not true in dimensions that go beyond ours.

We are blind to many things that are firmly planted in the third dimension, we stand little chance of being able to see beyond our limited vision, let alone understand it, if we could see it.

If my memory is correct, Enoch and Elijah, both went to heaven without dying. I don't think there are many others that were supposed to have done that.

Enoch and Elijah and what about Moses?

Moses, died in the desert. He got to see the Holy Land but he did not get to enter. I am not sure what happened to him after that.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes, I can agree that Enoch built the Great - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-24-2020, 08:34 PM