Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Grand jury decision in Breonna Taylor case to be announced this afternoon
(09-25-2020, 08:49 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: At this point, and knowing how the Deep State works, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't a planned event to have another "cop kills black person" to use to enrage the public.
The boyfriend was a known drug dealer, and she was aiding and abetting him by allowing him to stay there.  In "their" mind, two people who didn't matter and deserved to die and serve their purpose at the same time. Too bad they missed him, but got her.

I've seen no evidence whatsoever that her boyfriend was a drug dealer, known or unknown. As far as I know, that is just an internet rumor to try to get the cops off the hook by influencing public sentiment. If you have evidence that he was, I'd love to see it, to put my mind at ease about those allegations.

If he was actually a "known drug dealer", he would be in jail right now for being a felon in possession of a firearm, not a free man as he is.

She did not die in bed as was initially reported in the media to get this riot rolling, she died in a hallway coming from the bedroom, awakened by the ruckus. I find it odd that she was killed in that hallway, but the guy shooting at the cops was unfazed. Can they not tell where muzzle flashes are coming from?

I know that if I'm in a firefight, I'm gonna be shooting at the guy shooting at me - I'm not gonna say "Oh lookie! An unarmed bystander! Let me ignore the guy shooting at me so I can light her up instead!" It makes no sense unless it was just a cold blooded murder by state licensed killers.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grand jury decision in Breonna Taylor case to be announced this afternoon - by Ninurta - 09-26-2020, 03:28 AM