Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden - Voters Should Pick the President and the President Should Pick the Justice
(09-20-2020, 11:00 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Politics sure are lively these days.

minusculebiggrin 

Cheers

The true Totalitarian Tendencies of the left are manifest for all who have eyes to see. Yet the brain washed give them a get out of jail free card.

I hope things settle down in the states and a united cohesive nation can be born after this election.. If a few peaches have to be sacrificed to make the republic cobbler strong once again then I will watch from afar an route for the side of justice and fairness.

I for one will be happy when all this crap is settled ... If Trump wins I do hope he takes the gloves off and burns the bastards who are trying to burn the country down either through actions or verbal threats. I remember a time when if you threatened to burn a building down you were hauled into jail to cool your heels for an undetermined amount of  time..

I still think much of this stuff is about the support of the NWO and agenda 2021/2030... America First does not fit into that game plan, thus all the backlash.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden - Voters Should Pick the President and the President Should Pick the Justice - by 727Sky - 09-20-2020, 11:33 AM