Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chinese Virologist Clains Coronavirus a Product of Wuhan Lab
(09-15-2020, 03:20 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 03:08 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 02:42 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/chinese-vi...n-lab/amp/

She published a paper saying the current coronavirus could be conveniently created in a lab setting in 6 months time.

She also says the virus exhibits characteristics inconsistent with naturally occurring, zoonotic viruses.

I've said from the beginning that this stunk.  What's more likely, that Chinese officials were somehow able to trace this all the way back to a single pangolin, or is it more likely that the virus escaped from a bioweapons lab, in Wuhan, that studies coronavirus, and was warned in the past about safety violations?

It is obvious if you look at the timeline of pandemics since 2000. I put up a thread on ATS called "21 Century Pandemic Timeline" that makes this fairly clear based on available information. I didn't look at her report, I started to, but I'm no biologist or virologist. But the outline is what I have found in my research.

The corona virus was a good "backbone" to build from. Once they mapped it's genome around 2003, it was the hot new virus everyone was doing "gain of function" studies on to cause it to transmit to humans. They also found evidence of inserted genetics from HIV and another virus to weaponize it. It wasn't just Wuhan, a bunch of labs were doing this in a number of countries.

That is why there was such an extreme world wide reaction, all the big governments knew it was engineered to be a bio-weapon. They expected it to act a certain way, but lacking actual human subjects, they didn't know for sure how it would work. Well, they are finding out now that it didn't work quite as expected, lucky for the entire world population. It's really bad though, herd immunity is all they got, but just wait another ten years and see what destruction it has laid in it's path. Like HIV and a number of other incurable diseases, this will never go away.

These people are the pure essence of evil!  They want desperately to depopulate the world so those who are left will be easier to control.
I think a Divine Source has other plans.   tinysure

Exactly ..... buy we are the crazies promoting that..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chinese Virologist Clains Coronavirus a Product of Wuhan Lab - by PLOTUS - 09-15-2020, 05:48 PM