Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Afghanistan: An Individual Soldier's Perspective Parts I - III
PART III (9/11 Edition)

9/11 was a business opportunity and my friends and I were part of a protection racket with no purpose. I take pride in my military service for the personal changes inculcated through training and experiencing war first hand. But the war itself became an even bigger lie when we killed bin Laden and then stayed...

The Afghanistan Papers revealed a lazy justification for continued operations in Afghanistan. A strategic black hole where otherwise intelligent military doctrine broke down into a toxic sludge of "pass the buck" leadership and profiteering.

What we forgot about 9/11 is just how much power we handed these people back then who now endeavor to crush us today.

Those innocent people were sacrificed on 9/11 for what Barack Obama would later call "a fundamental transformation of America" as he pretended to run against the policies of the Bush Administration.

It was all a trap for us and 19 years later it is very obvious that we fell for it.

We must never forget how easy it is to drag a peaceable people into war. Artificially prolonged war. Meaning that no real cause beyond the veneer of propaganda and lies from military leadership and presidential administration's going back 19 years is present. There's no depth here. No cause.

We forgot how to be peaceful and since we have no real enemies we now turn the tools of the Post 9/11 American spy and war machine we created 19 years ago against one another.

My how we have forgotten.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Afghanistan: An Individual Soldier's Perspective Parts I - III - by projectvxn - 09-14-2020, 09:32 PM