Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Wallfire thinks will happen this year
@Wallfire,

Check, a lot can happen in 30 years.

30 years ago, I rode a train in Sweden to a town north of the Arctic Circle.  Sweden was quite a different country back then.

1987 souvenir:

[Image: scan0013.png]

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(10-18-2020, 04:07 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: "actions speak louder than words"

The flip side of this is that, overwhelmingly, the Muslim communities in Europe do not publicly condemn these acts of barbarism.

That indicates either "silence is consent", or, even if the majority of Muslims don't approve of the violent behavior, they believe that Europe will eventually become fully Islamic and they want to be in the winning group when that happens.

Trying to pretend this is anything else is a dangerous exercise in fantasy.

But even if one admits conflict is inevitable, the real question is, what to do?

No one wants to see a rerun of the Reich.  Yet, no one wants to be forcibly converted as part of what has been called, "the fatal embrace of Islam".

My take -- some areas of Europe will remain at least nominally Christian.  Other areas, including much, if not all, of western Europe, will become part of the Islamic world.  Between the two regions will be a military frontier with a level of tension matching that of the India:Pakistan border.

A map depicting my take on the dominant religions, by country, in Europe, after 25 to 30 years.

[Image: europe-religion-in-25-years-2.png]

Cheers

Islam tried that once before, and eventually got their asses handed back to them.

Where is Charles Martel when we need him?

I bet a suitable stand in is arising as we speak...

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” ― Ernest Hemingway
A hint of what France has had its media hiding, now occurring over in the UK.

(It is blurred out, but his sweatshirt says 'NASA', hardly a logo for someone who hates religion to wear.
Unless, it was given to him when he arrived from across the English Channel.)

Quote:Suspect filmed trying to rip huge cross off Chadwell Heath church tackled by vicar.

'A suspect who tried to tear a huge cross off the roof of a church in east London was tackled by the
reverend before police arrived at the scene.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8484]

Footage on social media appears to show the man ripping at the large wooden crucifix after scaling
the roof of Chadwell Heath Baptist Church in east London. He is seen hanging his parka jacket on the
cross as he repeatedly attempts to pull the cross from its base.

Reverend John, who had just held his regular Sunday service at the church, said on Facebook that he
apprehended the suspect and held him until police arrived. He said: “We retrieved the cross and he didn't
harm himself or anyone else - he could so easily have fallen off the roof which wouldn't have been good.

“The police responded very quickly and took him into custody where he will be professionally assessed and
hopefully receive the help he requires. “It was frustrating to have the church vandalised but material things can
be fixed with ease. Had he lost his life that would have been tragic.”

The video has amassed more than 1.6million views on Twitter.

Labour Cllr Khayer Chowdhury tweeted the video before adding: “This is unacceptable behaviour and if applicable,
should be treated as a hate crime. I am glad to hear police have already arrested a male.

“Everyone is rightfully outraged but we should now give detectives the space to investigate this case.
Please do not speculate.” A Metropolitan Police spokesman said the force was called to High Road, Chadwell Heath,
at 2.20pm on Sunday to reports of criminal damage.

He said: “It was reported that a man had tried to rip a cross off of a church roof.
"A man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of criminal damage. He has been taken into custody.
The cross was recovered.”...
The Standard:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]

The flip side of this is that, overwhelmingly, the Muslim communities in Europe do not publicly condemn these acts of barbarism.

That indicates either "silence is consent", or, even if the majority of Muslims don't approve of the violent behavior, they believe that Europe will eventually become fully Islamic and they want to be in the winning group when that happens.
minusculebeercheers 
I wanted to quote your whole sentence. I do not like to quote anyone and cut their sentence. However, i will ignore the latter part about Europe becoming fully Islamic and so on... I do not have enough knowledge about the history, and even what is happening right now, and how history and the present time makes the future for all of us so i am not being a prophet here. And you all already know my stance. Everyone just should get along with each other, if all else fails, take some massive bong hits.
However, the "Silence is consent" is what worries me. Hmmm... i am not worried, at least now, but if the actions of the Muslim extremists are so bad, in the community of actually peaceful and productive Muslims, Why they do not speak against this shit?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8023]
(10-19-2020, 03:00 PM)Finspiracy Wrote:

minusculebeercheers 
I wanted to quote your whole sentence. I do not like to quote anyone and cut their sentence. However, i will ignore the latter part about Europe becoming fully Islamic and so on... I do not have enough knowledge about the history, and even what is happening right now, and how history and the present time makes the future for all of us so i am not being a prophet here. And you all already know my stance. Everyone just should get along with each other, if all else fails, take some massive bong hits.
However, the "Silence is consent" is what worries me. Hmmm... i am not worried, at least now, but if the actions of the Muslim extremists are so bad, in the community of actually peaceful and productive Muslims, Why they do not speak against this shit?in you 
Finn you are looking at islam with western eyes, islam can never be understood by using western book marks. The pure hate islam has for westerners is just unbelievable to any westerner. If you are doing Gods work then everything is blessed, killing, rape, drugs, everything. Nothing a muslim does to a westerner is seen as bad or evil, westerners are nothing, less than dog shit.
Not one single European country has got islam to integrate, not one.
Most muslims are good people but are controlled by the terror of a few. Do as you are told or we beat up your children, rape your daughters and wife, Finn you have no idea the ugliness and horror muslims have to live with. 
Think along the lines of the old USSR, millions of people controlled by a few, fear, killings, no jobs are a powerful weapons to control people.
Muslims are not a free people.
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
@BIAD 

Quote:police have arrested a male

Would he have been dismayed had a female been arrested? tinybighuh 

@Finspiracy 

I think @Wallfire is on the mark regarding the many being terrorized by the few.  There are a few very brave souls who have abandoned Islam and speak about Islam frankly -- but they have shuttered lives and must be constantly vigilant, for the whackos -will- kill them given the chance.

Regarding which countries may end up dominated by Islam -- purely my assessment, based mainly upon two things -- a significant Muslim population in the country as of today; and, what I perceive is a reluctance of the officials of those governments to manage migration on a constantly realistic basis.  Occasional bouts of 'waking up' won't address the situation.  What the situation is today, is something that has had 75 YEARS to mature -- any attempts to responsibly manage the situation will have to go on for decades without wavering.  Else it will just go back to what it is now.  Or, some countries in Europe will join the Islamic World.

Cheers

Okay thank you for your replies.

How does this equation even work? I am a human and i believe in God (i am not religious at all)

Then some other human "offends" my God, and it is suddenly perfectly okay for me to kill that person?

First of all, no one can offend my God. Not even me. My God is not that thin-skinned. My God is above that shit.

And... if God justifies killing, well... wouldn't that be kind of a fucked up God?
Just an update from a news outlet that doesn't like to paint the dark man in a poor light,
no matter what they do.

Quote:France teacher attack: Four pupils held over beheading.

'Four school students are among 15 people who have been taken into custody in France following the beheading
of teacher Samuel Paty, who showed controversial cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad to his pupils.

The other detainees include four family members of the killer, a father at the school and a known Islamist radical.
Police carried out some 40 raids on the homes of suspected radicals on Monday and more raids are expected.
The brutal killing has shocked France...'

Quote:'... What's the latest from the investigation?
Four school pupils who may have helped identify Mr Paty to his killer in exchange for payment have been
detained, a judicial source told the AFP news agency on Monday.

This brings to a total of 15 the number of people taken into custody in the aftermath of the murder.
The killer's grandfather, parents and 17-year-old brother were detained shortly after the gruesome attack.

The father of a pupil who reportedly launched an online campaign against Mr Paty and a preacher described by
French media as a radical Islamist were among six people arrested on Saturday.
Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin accused the two men of having issued a "fatwa" against the teacher...'

Quote:'... The dozens of raids on Monday targeting suspected Islamist radicals were not necessarily linked to the
investigation into Mr Paty's murder. But Mr Darmanin said police would be interviewing about 80 people who
were believed to have posted messages in support of the killing.

"We want to harass and destabilise this movement in a very determined way," an interior ministry source told AFP.

The government also said it was probing 51 French Muslim associations. It said if any were found to be promoting
hatred, they would be closed down. One organisation, the Collective Against Islamophobia in France (CCIF), was
labelled an "enemy of the state" by Mr Darmanin...'

Quote:'...What happened in Friday's attack?
Abdoulakh A is understood to have been an 18-year-old Chechen, born in Moscow, who had been living in the
Normandy town of Évreux, about 100km (60 miles) from the murder scene.
He had no known links to either Mr Paty or his school.

The suspect followed Mr Paty as he walked home from work. He then used a knife to attack the teacher,
before beheading him.

Mr Ricard said that the killer went to the school in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine on Friday afternoon and asked
students to point out the teacher. Witnesses are said to have heard the attacker shout "Allahu Akbar", or
"God is Greatest".

When police responded to the scene and confronted him, he fired at them with an airgun.
Officers returned fire, hitting him nine times. A 30cm-long (12in) blade was found close by.

Authorities said the man had been before courts in the past but only on minor misdemeanour charges...'
BBC:
(10-19-2020, 11:31 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: Okay thank you for your replies.

How does this equation even work? I am a human and i believe in God (i am not religious at all)

Then some other human "offends" my God, and it is suddenly perfectly okay for me to kill that person?

First of all, no one can offend my God. Not even me. My God is not that thin-skinned. My God is above that shit.

And... if God justifies killing, well... wouldn't that be kind of a fucked up God?

You look at islam with western eyes.
The God of islam hates you, hates that you walk on the earth, hates that you breath the clean air and make it dirty, you are evil and its gods will that you are killed and cleaned off the earth.
So when you are killed its not killing a human its killing something less than dog shit that god has given instructions to kill.
There is no such thing as “moderate” or “extreme” Muslims. There are only Muslims
This is what islam wants
WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH, THE EU IS FATHER AND MOTHER / FEAR NOT DEATH, BUT FEAR THE WAY YOU WILL DIE
Just read that in France two muslim women have been stabbed. This is what islam wants, to push us to a point we react then the normal muslims react with fear and run back to islam. 
May our Gods help us and forgive us because history will have a hard time forgiving all of us
(10-21-2020, 06:50 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Just bread that in France two muslim women have been stabled. This is what islam wants, to push us to a point we react then the normal muslims react with fear and run back to islam. 
May our Gods help us and forgive us because history will have a hard time forgiving all of us

Yeah... But maybe history does not need to forgive us. Humans, in general, have the tendency to forget history. And as we forget, we won't remember to apologize, even if we really, really should.
Think about it.

Who apologizes to the Celts for running them out of central Europe and bottling them up in Brittany, Ireland, Wales, and Scotland?

There are still 2,000 year old earthen wall structures in German forests that were built by the Celts.  When the Germans need to log, they just bulldoze through those walls.  Crime.

Cheers

(10-21-2020, 06:50 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Just read that in France two muslim women have been stabbed. This is what islam wants, to push us to a
point we react then the normal muslims react with fear and run back to islam. 

Notice how the media portrays the suspects by their skin colour, a strange way of describing something
that is a protest against a religious situation and not a racial one? The two victims were not described that
way.
minusculethinking

Quote:Two Muslim women are stabbed under the Eiffel Tower by 'pair of white female attackers
shouting 'Dirty Arabs' amid rising tensions in Paris after beheading of teacher for showing
cartoons of Mohammed

*French police have arrested two female suspects after suspected racist attacks
*Two Muslim women were 'stabbed repeatedly' under the Eiffel Tower on Sunday
*Paris Police have now confirmed that a suspected murder enquiry is ongoing
*It follows killing of teacher who showed class cartoons of Prophet Mohammed 

'Two Muslim women were 'stabbed repeatedly' under the Eiffel Tower amid rising tensions in Paris
after the beheading of a teacher last week.

French police have arrested two female suspects following the suspected racist attacks, which were
allegedly accompanied by the words 'Dirty Arabs'. Those in custody are described as being white
women of 'European appearance', who now face 'attempted murder' charges, said city prosecutors.

It follows the gruesome killing of 47-year-old teacher Samuel Paty last Friday by a refugee Islamist
terrorist after cartoons lampooning the Prophet Mohammed were shown to a secondary school class
on freedom of speech. 

President Emmanuel Macron is working on a bill to address Islamic radicals, who authorities claim
are creating a parallel society outside French values. But members of France's five million plus Muslim
community have complained of 'Islamophobia' caused by a clampdown on mosques and Muslim
organisations.

The victims of the attacks have been identified as French women from an Algerian background named
only as Kenza, 49, and Amel, who is a few years younger. 

Kenza was stabbed six times and ended up in hospital with a punctured lung, while surgery was carried
out on one of Amel's hands, said an investigating source.

No information was initially released about the attack on, leading to uproar on social media, where
confirmed images from the scene circulated. A chilling video records screaming as the stabbings are
carried out on Sunday evening. Police confirmed the incident had taken place last night.

A statement from Paris Police read: 'On October 18, at around 8pm, the police intervened following an
emergency call from two women wounded by knives on the Champs-de-Mars' – the Field of Mars by the
Eiffel Tower.

A source at the Paris prosecutors' office confirmed on Wednesday: 'An investigation for attempted murder
has been opened in connection with the stabbings.'

One of the victims wore a face covering, but it was not clear whether this was because of the Covid-19
pandemic, or for cultural or religious reasons...'

Quote:'...Kenza told Liberation newspaper: 'We were a family, five adults in all and four children. We had gone out for a walk.
At the level of the Eiffel Tower there is a small rather dark park, we took a little tour in it.

'As we walked, there were two dogs that come towards us. The children got scared. My cousin, who was veiled,
asked the two women if it was possible to keep their dogs with them because the children were afraid.'
The dog owners refused to put their animals on a leash, and a furious argument followed – one that included racist insults.

At around 8pm, the two women with the dogs then allegedly pulled out a knife, and launched themselves at Kenza and Amel.
'One of the two took out a knife, she slashed me on the skull, on the back on the ribs and there was a third blow on the arm,'
said Kenza. 'They then attacked my cousin.'

Witnesses say they heard smears including 'Dirty Arab!' and 'Go home to your own country'. 'Call the emergency services,
she stabbed him,' was also heard. Two local shop workers then intervened and held one of the attackers down until the
police arrived. The second suspect was arrested later.

Details about the stabbings come as President Emmanuel Macron prepares to lead a National Hommage to Mr Paty,
who was stabbed to death by 18-year-old Russia-born killer Abdullakh Anzarov. The beheading happened outside the
Bois-d'Aulne school in Conflans-Saint-Honorine, north of Paris, where Paty taught French and Geography. 

Chechen jihadist Anzorov was in contact with the father of a girl in Mr Paty's class who had mobilised a campaign against
him over the cartoons, police sources said. The father, Brahim Chnina, is in custody after France's interior minister accused
him of launching a 'fatwa' against Paty who was killed in the Paris suburbs on Friday. 

Chnina had put his phone number on a Facebook post with a video calling for protests against Paty, and later published
details of the teacher and his school. The French government said it would honour Paty with a posthumous Legion d'Honneur,
France's highest order of merit. 

But his killer is also being celebrated by ISIS terrorists who have produced horrifying propaganda using a photo of Paty's
severed head. The images were taken by 18-year-old Anzorov after he murdered Paty and shortly before he was shot in
the street by police.The depraved image has featured in a magazine published in India, which says:

'If your freedom of expression doesn't stop you from criticising Prophet Mohammed then our
swords will not stop defending the honour of Prophet Mohammed.'...'
Daily Mail: (More in link)

France uncovers radicalization network that led to murder of teacher...
This is not going to have a happy ending, the people of France are on the line now.

Quote:'Islamism is at war with us. We have to evict it from our country by force,' says Marine Le Pen following beheading terror attack

National Rally Marine Le Pen comes down hard on President Emmanuel Macron for his lax immigration and anti-terror policies

Friday's brutal murder of high school teacher Samuel Paty in France has once again sparked a debate on extremism and sent the country into crisis, with National Rally leader Marine Le Pen slamming French President Emmanuel Macron's failure to control terrorism in the country.

"Islamism is at war with us. We have to evict it from our country by force," said Marine Le Pen in response to Paty's death.

President Emmanuel Macron has long been under pressure to take a tougher stance on Islamic extremism and separatism. Among other things, speculation about the expulsion of more than two hundred radicals in response to the attack started to circulate in the media. France is also expected to tighten up the screening of asylum applications and increase control over the funding of Islamic organizations.

However, Macron has made sweeping promises to combat Islamic extremism in the past that never came to fruition. In fact, a similar Islamic extremist beheading occurred in France just in 2015, and little progress has been made since then. 

History teacher Samuel Paty was beheaded because he showed his students a caricature of the Prophet Muhammad in a class discussion focused on freedom of speech. He was assassinated by an 18-year-old Islamic Chechen radical who was born in Moscow and had refugee status in France.

[Image: 6d72e400838d1f5e91de569cb0d0f62e18892d98.jpeg]
National Rally leader Marine Le Pen carries flowers at a ceremony for Samuel Pety.

Macron is aware that the sensitive issue is closely connected to his other political ambitions. He is expected to wage battle for the Élysée Palace in 2022 with Marine Le Pen, and polling shows it will be a tighter race than 2017. Her campaign will undoubtedly be based on promises of stricter action against radicals and together immigration controls.

She has called for all unaccompanied minors to be deported back to their country of origin, which she says will help control the issue of crime and terrorism, and reduce the massive cost burden they incur on France.

Following the beheading attack, French police have launched an investigation of dozens of Islamists, mainly because of their posts on the Internet.

According to the AFP agency, Minister of the Interior Gérald Darmanin announced this action, explaining that a father of one of the students and a Muslim activist issued a fatwa against the history teacher. Fifteen people are in custody in connection with the investigation, according to AFP.

"One of our compatriots was murdered because he taught about freedom of speech, the freedom to believe or not to believe," Macron said after the attack.

[Image: 9ee5f4e71c9aa56aa64c670de418b66f53270b05.jpeg]
People gather on Republique square with posters reading "No to barbarity" and "I'm a. teacher" for a demonstration Sunday Oct. 18, 2020 in Paris. Demonstrations around France have been called in support of freedom of speech and to pay tribute to a French history teacher who was beheaded near Paris after discussing caricatures of Islam's Prophet Muhammad with his class.

AP Photo/Michel Euler

At the same time, the French president has been labeled a failure to tackle the issue of extremism. French journalist Patrick Edery in Poland even released documents showed that the Chechen responsible for the beheading attack had his asylum request to Poland rejected ten years ago along with the rest of his family. Edery highlighted that Poland has suffered zero Islamic terrorist attacks in sharp contrast to the deteriorating situation in France. 

The attack on Samuel Paty, whose memory was honored by tens of thousands of people on Sunday, has taken on incredible symbolic meaning. 
"Paty is a martyr for sacred French values. He is seen as a victim of war for France's future," Tom Rogan, a Middle East expert, wrote in a commentary for Washington Examiner.

On Sunday, Reuters reported that 231 foreigners suspected of religious extremism will be deported in response to Paty’s murder. However, the Ministry of the Interior did not confirm the information.

In September, a man of Pakistani descent also committed a terrorist attack outside the old offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, stabbing two people over the magazine's decision to republish its Muhammad cartoons.

He is a so-called unaccompanied minor who confessed to lying about his age to get protection status upon entering France, revealing to authorities that he was actually 25 instead of 18. 

Those people and organizations associated with radicalism are reportedly under more intense observation at the moment, with authorities mulling dissolving certain organizations.

The government also is preparing a law focusing on Muslim radicals, which, according to authorities, create a parallel society defying French values. Therefore, the interior ministry plans, for example, to educate imams in France instead of having them come from abroad.

Other plans of the interior ministry include the reduction of foreign influence, mainly the financial one, on the French Muslim population of about six million people. Furthermore, it intends to tighten the rules for home education, which should only be allowed for health reasons.

The draft legislation should be ready in December. Macron is trying to avoid giving the impression that he blames the entire Muslim community for the recent attacks. That is why he wants French Muslims to take part in the planned measures. Earlier this month, he also spoke about the necessity to invest in the suburbs of large cities where most immigrants live.

He also said that the country had failed for decades as it allowed the emergence of ghettos where "the most radical forms of Islam have become a source of hope."
link
Yeah, no easy answers to situations like this.  Real leadership from national politicians is missing, hastening the slide into chaos.

Cheers