Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Hit Piece on President Trump
I saw a "discussion" in the shout box about the latest hit piece on President Trump. I remember a couple of years ago when the Dems/media tried using this against him. It was proven false then, but it seems they have nothing left in their arsenal, so they're trying it again.  They must think the public is stupid.
No, we aren't, but it seems some have short memories.

The hit piece by The Atlantic was about President Trump not going to visit and honor Veterans at the Aisne-Marne Cemetery.

Quote:After spending much of the day bashing The Atlantic for Jeffrey Goldberg's jarring report which said Trump had disparaged military members who died in service to the country, Fox News itself confirmed key aspects of it. In a lengthy Twitter thread, correspondent Jennifer Griffin said she had confirmed Trump disparaged veterans; didn't want to honor the dead at the Aisne-Marne Cemetery; and did not want to lower flags after the death of John McCain.

Fox News didn't proudly hold up Griffin's reporting. Instead, they called it a hoax.

Quote:Griffin delivered her report in the 3pm hour. But during "The Five," pro-Trump hosts Jesse Watters and Greg Gutfeld moved to discredit The Atlantic's reporting — the same reporting that Griffin had confirmed key aspects of. Gutfeld called it a "hoax" and said "there are no sources" and that it had "already been debunked."

Read More

Basically, it's a case of "he said, she said". Pres. Trump has denied these claims.

Quote:[/url]Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

You work so hard for the military, from completely rebuilding a depleted mess that was left by OBiden, to fixing a broken V.A. and fighting for large scale military pay raises, and then a slimeball reporter, maybe working with disgruntled people, makes up such a horrible charge..

....This reminds me of the Dirty Dossier, which was pushed hard by John McCain, & then with a thud turned out to be a total fraud. So many other scams also. The Radical Far Left is VICIOUS, they will do or say anything to win. But they won’t, we will WIN, & have four great years!

Many people took to tweeting comments about how they have personally heard the President praise our military.

Quote:Dan Bongino @dbongino

I’ve spoken privately with the President many times. I have NEVER heard him express anything other than extreme admiration for the bravery and heroism of our military and law enforcement personnel. Rebuilding the military was always priority one for him. That story is a hit job.

Quote:John Robert’s just destroyed the fake hit piece that The Atlantic put out to smear
@realDonaldTrump
yesterday and the rumor our media spread about him not wanting to go due to rain and his hair. The left wing media is a joke.

Watch his news piece here:  https://twitter.com/EM_KA_17/status/1302...01600?s=20

Quote:?????????????????? @AngelWarrior321

[url=https://twitter.com/AngelWarrior321]
NEVER NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,NEVER happened... The Atlantic Peddles Total Fake News to Smear Trump and Torpedo His Relationship with the Military" Listen to our Veterans..... They love President Trump because he has their backs and President Trump loves Veterans!

Watch the video of many veterans praising Trump here:  https://twitter.com/AngelWarrior321/stat...59521?s=20

I could post more...  many more, but they all say the same thing.  President Trump backs our military and veterans to the fullest.

And, don't you find the timing convenient for this to hit the air waves?  Just after Nancy's visit to the hair salon was peaking in the news?  Yeah, got to get the focus off her and back onto smearing Trump.

As for John McCain, well, if you still think he's a hero, you need to do more research.  'Nuff said.
Ah, here we go.  Took them a day or two, but eye witnesses who were there are coming out to tell the true story of that day.

Quote:The Atlantic cited nameless sources that claimed Trump refused to go to a cemetery to visit fallen soldiers’ graves.

They even accused him of calling men who died in battle “losers” and “suckers.”

While those “sources” refused to give their names, five people who were there on the day tell a different story.

Dan Scavino and Stephen Miller assert that the reason they did not visit the cemetery was because of bad weather.
Jordan Karem, Personal Aide to President Trump, has also denied the story. Karem was next to the president the whole day and flatly says it “never happened.”

Sarah Huckabee Sanders also went on record to contradict the story, also saying it never happened.

Hogan Gidley, Former Deputy White House Press Secretary, took to Twitter to call the story, “disgusting, grotesque, reprehensible lies.”

Funny how everyone going on the record and was actually there say The Atlantic story was false?
The only supposed witnesses to this event were cowardly to give their names. (If they even exist at all.)

For years, left-wing publications have reported negative stories about the president. They frequently quote “anonymous” sources who allegedly saw something—but they never give their names.

Should we believe nameless, faceless people who seek to slander the president? Or the actual people who were there and can prove it?

Source

Proof the flight was cancelled due to bad weather:
Quote:Techno Fog @Techno_Fog
[/url]
·
[url=https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1301741080577298437]Sep 4

On that Atlantic Story -
@JeffreyGoldberg and his "four sources" claim Trump's helicopter flight to the US/French cemetery wasn't cancelled due to weather. FOIA docs prove this to be false. Their "sources" are failing basic fact checks - making them essentially worthless.

[Image: EhC09cHXcAERTJR?format=png&name=900x900]
[Image: EhC1BpmXsAESGPF?format=png&name=900x900]
Not to mention that J. Bolton, who is displeased with Trump, refuted this account.  It would have been the perfect opportunity for him to harass Trump, but he stated that it did not happen.

I think things like Trump stopping and picking up the Marine's hat that had been blown to the ground by prop blast spoke volumes to those serving in the military.  The stories pushed by the left wing are fodder for their faithful and no one else.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(09-05-2020, 06:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Fox News didn't proudly hold up Griffin's reporting. Instead, they called it a hoax.

Jennifer Griffin did NOT confirm the more salacious aspects of the report, nor did she confirm "key" aspects. She confirmed "parts" of the report through Pentagon sources. Since she did not specify which "parts" were confirmed, it was likely not the newsworthy parts. Probably more like "this general confirmed the motorcade was using unleaded gas" or something of that nature, just peripheral aspects of the story.

As they say, "actions speak louder than words", especially when those words are made up false bullshit. For actions, trump has beefed up the military, given soldiers raises, and improved conditions at the VA for vets. That does not indicate any contempt of the military on his part.

Everyone who was actually there, including some of Trump's enemies like Neocon John Bolton, have flatly stated that he said no such thing, despite the reports from "anonymous sources". I never trust anonymous sources for anything...

I truly believe this is just an attempt to alienate the military from President Trump for when they have to try putting Podesta's Plan into effect. He floated the idea of using the military to remove trump from office and install Biden/Harris as President in the event that Biden lost elections that  they are setiing up mto be hotly contested, probably on the basis of "mail-in" ballots - which is why they are pushing them so hard.

Gimme a break - there isn't a Democrat on this planet that really gives a tinker's damn whether I die of COVID from voting. It's all about the showmanship, and not letting a good crisis like COVID go to waste to further their Marxist agenda.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-05-2020, 06:39 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I saw a "discussion" in the shout box about the latest hit piece on President Trump. I remember a couple of years ago when the Dems/media tried using this against him. It was proven false then, but it seems they have nothing left in their arsenal, so they're trying it again.  They must think the public is stupid.
No, we aren't, but it seems some have short memories.

The hit piece by The Atlantic was about President Trump not going to visit and honor Veterans at the Aisne-Marne Cemetery.

Quote:After spending much of the day bashing The Atlantic for Jeffrey Goldberg's jarring report which said Trump had disparaged military members who died in service to the country, Fox News itself confirmed key aspects of it. In a lengthy Twitter thread, correspondent Jennifer Griffin said she had confirmed Trump disparaged veterans; didn't want to honor the dead at the Aisne-Marne Cemetery; and did not want to lower flags after the death of John McCain.

Fox News didn't proudly hold up Griffin's reporting. Instead, they called it a hoax.

Quote:Griffin delivered her report in the 3pm hour. But during "The Five," pro-Trump hosts Jesse Watters and Greg Gutfeld moved to discredit The Atlantic's reporting — the same reporting that Griffin had confirmed key aspects of. Gutfeld called it a "hoax" and said "there are no sources" and that it had "already been debunked."

Read More

Basically, it's a case of "he said, she said". Pres. Trump has denied these claims.

Quote:[/url]Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

You work so hard for the military, from completely rebuilding a depleted mess that was left by OBiden, to fixing a broken V.A. and fighting for large scale military pay raises, and then a slimeball reporter, maybe working with disgruntled people, makes up such a horrible charge..

....This reminds me of the Dirty Dossier, which was pushed hard by John McCain, & then with a thud turned out to be a total fraud. So many other scams also. The Radical Far Left is VICIOUS, they will do or say anything to win. But they won’t, we will WIN, & have four great years!

Many people took to tweeting comments about how they have personally heard the President praise our military.

Quote:Dan Bongino @dbongino

I’ve spoken privately with the President many times. I have NEVER heard him express anything other than extreme admiration for the bravery and heroism of our military and law enforcement personnel. Rebuilding the military was always priority one for him. That story is a hit job.

Quote:John Robert’s just destroyed the fake hit piece that The Atlantic put out to smear
@realDonaldTrump
yesterday and the rumor our media spread about him not wanting to go due to rain and his hair. The left wing media is a joke.

Watch his news piece here:  https://twitter.com/EM_KA_17/status/1302...01600?s=20

Quote:?????????????????? @AngelWarrior321

[url=https://twitter.com/AngelWarrior321]
NEVER NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,NEVER happened... The Atlantic Peddles Total Fake News to Smear Trump and Torpedo His Relationship with the Military" Listen to our Veterans..... They love President Trump because he has their backs and President Trump loves Veterans!

Watch the video of many veterans praising Trump here:  https://twitter.com/AngelWarrior321/stat...59521?s=20

I could post more...  many more, but they all say the same thing.  President Trump backs our military and veterans to the fullest.

And, don't you find the timing convenient for this to hit the air waves?  Just after Nancy's visit to the hair salon was peaking in the news?  Yeah, got to get the focus off her and back onto smearing Trump.

As for John McCain, well, if you still think he's a hero, you need to do more research.  'Nuff said.

Uh huh...sure...whatever you say. Where are Mattis And Kelly to to disavow all this? All the kings horses and all the kings men wont come together to put trumpty dumpty together again. It's all totally true and John McCain was a hero and I find your specious post laughable. I served to protect your right to spew this nonsense, though so rave on as I'm sure you will...bone spur boys days feel numbered. I pray for my country that I'm correct. He's an embarrassment to the ideal represented by the flag I served under. Such an embarrassment that I will vote for an enfeebled old man to see him no more.
internet Agent Provocateur
(09-05-2020, 07:31 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Uh huh...sure...whatever you say. Where are Mattis And Kelly to to disavow all this?

I dunno - where are they? Playing golf? "War gaming" a military coup with the Neocons and Progressives? I dunno where they are - your guess is as good as mine.

Quote:All the kings horses and all the kings men wont come together to put trumpty fumpty together again.

I can't even comment on so subjective an opinion... other than to say sounds like emotion to me. It's the juvenile name-calling that gives it away.

Quote:It's all totally true and John McCain was a hero and I find your specious post laughable.

McCain was no hero. He could have been, but his time in NVA lockdown gives all appearances of having converted him into a Manchurian Candidate. having served yourself, you should be well aware that merely donning a uniform doesn't make anyone any sort of "hero". I've worn a lot of them, and I ain't no hero either. Actions make heroes, not apparel.

The guy that just got zapped for killing a Trump supporter in cold blood and unprovoked - he was a vet, too. Didn't make him a hero, either.

Quote:I served to protect your right to spew this nonsense, though so rage on as I'm sure you will...bone spur boys days feel numbered. I pray for my country that I'm correct.

Thanks for your service, and for your opinion.

Quote:He's an embarrassment to the ideal represented by the flag I served under.

But Biden isn't? Seriously?

Quote:Such an embarrassment that I will vote for an enfeebled old man to see him no more.

I can only imagine the embarrassment one would feel voting for Biden. I hate that for you, and feel badly about it... but, in the end, it IS your choice - which is (for the time being) the American Way, so I don't feel TOO badly about it. You could have chosen otherwise.

We all have to make our choices in life.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-05-2020, 07:43 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 07:31 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Uh huh...sure...whatever you say. Where are Mattis And Kelly to to disavow all this?

I dunno - where are they? Playing golf? "War gaming" a military coup with the Neocons and Progressives? I dunno where they are - your guess is as good as mine.

Quote:All the kings horses and all the kings men wont come together to put trumpty fumpty together again.

I can't even comment on so subjective an opinion... other than to say sounds like emotion to me.

Quote:It's all totally true and John McCain was a hero and I find your specious post laughable.

McCain was no hero. He could have been, but his time in NVA lockdown gives all appearances of having converted him into a Manchurian Candidate. having served yourself, you should be well aware that merely donning a uniform doesn't make anyone any sort of "hero". I've worn a lot of them, and I ain't no hero either. Actions make heroes, not apparel.

The guy that just got zapped for killing a Trump supporter in cold blood and unprovoked - he was a vet, too. Didn't make him a hero, either.

Quote:I served to protect your right to spew this nonsense, though so rage on as I'm sure you will...bone spur boys days feel numbered. I pray for my country that I'm correct.

Thanks for your service, and for your opinion.

Quote:He's an embarrassment to the ideal represented by the flag I served under.

But Biden isn't? Seriously?
Such an embarrassment that I will vote for an enfeebled old man to see him no more.[/quote]

I can only imagine the embarrassment one would feel voting for Biden. I hate that for you, and feel badly about it... but, in the end, it IS your choice - which is (for the time being) the American Way, so I don't feel TOO badly about it. You could have chosen otherwise.

We all have to make our choices in life.

[/quote]

And you sound rather jaded, embittered and frankly, pretty angry yourself. 11/04 will be a sad day for one of us. If trump isn't a Charm School member then there's never been one.
@"Antisthenes",  I know better than to debate with you, so I'm not. I'm just really curious as to how anyone can see the facts in front of them that I've (and others) posted, but you still refuse to accept those facts.

Just curious as to how your brain works.

Are you unwilling to admit you are wrong?  Ego?

Are you allowing "feelings" to blind you from "truth"?

Are you afraid of what your friends will say if you support "orange man bad" in any way?

I'm truly at a loss to understand you.

Help me out.
If this story is so true, why didn't they leak it when it happened ?
LOL  tinylaughing

This new fable is just retaliation for the Pelosi mask debacle  tinybigeyes

[Image: Pelosi-Yup1.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(09-05-2020, 07:54 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: And you sound a rather jaded, embittered and frankly, pretty angry yourself. 11/04 will be a sad day for one of us.  If trump isn't a Charm School member then there's never been one.

I am. I'll not deny it - I'm entirely guilty as charged. I don't however, believe 11/04 will be a sad day for either of us. The stage being set for utter confusion gives me that impression. I think everyone is going to claim a "victory", and then the long knives will come out.

I apologize to you that I was editing my post as you were making your reply. I put one too many "end quote" tags in it, with the net result that the bottom of the post came out all funky. I can fix yours if you wish - I've already fixed mine.

(09-05-2020, 08:02 PM)xuenchen Wrote: If this story is so true, why didn't they leak it when it happened ?
LOL  tinylaughing

This new fable is just retaliation for the Pelosi mask debacle  tinybigeyes

[Image: Pelosi-Yup1.gif]

@"xuenchen". 

They did.

I remember hearing about this a couple of years ago right after it happened. The Anons were discussing it then.
It was debunked then, and it's being debunked again.

They are running out of "hit pieces".  Regurgitating old ones.
(09-05-2020, 08:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Antisthenes",  I know better than to debate with you, so I'm not. I'm just really curious as to how anyone can see the facts in front of them that I've (and others) posted, but you still refuse to accept  those facts.

Are you afraid of what your friends will say if you support "orange man bad" in any way?

Help me out.

I can testify that it is not the first item on your list, at least. I know first hand that if Antisthenes finds out they have gotten incorrect information, they WILL correct it, in public. Reluctance to admit being "wrong" is not it, nor is Ego.

We all have differing opinions, but Antisthenes has a differing opinion AND Integrity - a rare combination in this day and age.

(09-05-2020, 08:11 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 08:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Antisthenes",  I know better than to debate with you, so I'm not. I'm just really curious as to how anyone can see the facts in front of them that I've (and others) posted, but you still refuse to accept  those facts.

Help me out.

I can testify that it is not the first item on your list, at least. I know first hand that if Antisthenes finds out they have gotten incorrect information, they WILL correct it, in public. Reluctance to admit being "wrong" is not it, nor is Ego.

We all have differing opinions, but Antisthenes has a differing opinion AND Integrity - a rare combination in this day and age.

Thanks @"Ninurta". 

Now, I'd like to hear her "words".

Help me out.

Please address issues and not make ad hominem attacks, my ego is more than in check and you'll never understand people like me.. I am more than willing to admit I'm wrong, when I am.

I will not debate with you either. It, in my opinion is pointless. At the very least I am here and not some alt left site where my opinion would be heralded. I'm at least willing to climb out of the echo chamber.

Arguing in your personal echo chamber of paranoia and conspiracy is not going to get me anything but frustrated so I will abstain. I thought I was on a site of Patriots but now I realize that's not the case. You seem to wish to overthrow the government and rewrite the
Constitution? You will tell me that it's not being adhered to so you're willing to go fight in the streets? If that occurs I hope your god has mercy on your soul. You have no idea what you're fomenting and the hell you are bringing down on yourself and your family.

I'm a little sad today. My hatred for the person that occupis the President's office has turned to sympathy.

According to trump and his narcissistic, solipsistic, feeble mind, my 4 years in the Service of my Country was a suckers bet and had I been killed in a foreign conflict protecting my Country, I would then be labeled a "loser" by him. Or as he so ineloquently shared with John Kelly while standing over his son's grave, "what did he get out of it"?

I have to say, I don't understand the allegiance of you folks to this cowardly, lying and depraved piece of shit. But it is your choice to believe whatever you like.

I served in my Armed Forces proud to wear the same uniform with brave men and women that fought and died for your right to do so.

You know the people I'm speaking of, those "suckers" and "losers" buried in foreign lands defending our life, liberty and our pursuit of whatever. What chumps those people were.

My Brothers and Sisters in arms, the members of The Strategic Air Command at Griffis Air Force Base and my other family at the North American Aerospace Defense, the 678th Air Defense Group at Tyndall Air Force Base deserve more than this. All the Soldiers and Airmen and Seamen and Marines deserve so much more than this.

My father went into Inchon with the 1st Marines, General Smith & L.B. Puller. He lived through that ordeal but if he were alive, this would probably kill him.

So vote for whomever you like on the 3rd. I will hold my nose and vote for Biden. Because in the end, I'd rather sleep well than sell myself for a few shekels. Now I'd like to ask, what have you done for your Country?
(09-05-2020, 08:04 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 07:54 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: And you sound a rather jaded, embittered and frankly, pretty angry yourself. 11/04 will be a sad day for one of us.  If trump isn't a Charm School member then there's never been one.

I am. I'll not deny it - I'm entirely guilty as charged. I don't however, believe 11/04 will be a sad day for either of us. The stage being set for utter confusion gives me that impression. I think everyone is going to claim a "victory", and then the long knives will come out.

I apologize to you that I was editing my post as you were making your reply. I put one too many "end quote" tags in it, with the net result that the bottom of the post came out all funky. I can fix yours if you wish - I've already fixed mine.

Thank you, but it's of no consequence. My opinions and values are not welcomed here, anyways.
(09-05-2020, 08:33 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:

Help me out.

Please address issues and not make ad hominem attacks, my ego is more than in check and you'll never understand people like me.. I am more than willing to admit I'm wrong, when I am.

I will not debate with you either. It, in my opinion is pointless. At the very least I am here and not some alt left site where my opinion would be heralded. I'm at least willing to climb out of the echo chamber.

Arguing in your personal echo chamber of paranoia and conspiracy is not going to get me anything but frustrated so I will abstain. I thought I was on a site of Patriots but now I realize that's not the case. You seem to wish to overthrow the government and rewrite the
Constitution? You will tell me that it's not being adhered to so you're willing to go fight in the streets? If that occurs I hope your god has mercy on your soul. You have no idea what you're fomenting and the hell you are bringing down on yourself and your family.

I'm a little sad today. My hatred for the person that occupis the President's office has turned to sympathy.

According to trump and his narcissistic, solipsistic, feeble mind, my 4 years in the Service of my Country was a suckers bet and had I been killed in a foreign conflict protecting my Country, I would then be labeled a "loser" by him. Or as he so ineloquently shared with John Kelly while standing over his son's grave, "what did he get out of it"?

I have to say, I don't understand the allegiance of you folks to this cowardly, lying and depraved piece of shit. But it is your choice to believe whatever you like.

I served in my Armed Forces proud to wear the same uniform with brave men and women that fought and died for your right to do so.

You know the people I'm speaking of, those "suckers" and "losers" buried in foreign lands defending our life, liberty and our pursuit of whatever.  What chumps those people were.

My Brothers and Sisters in arms, the members of The Strategic Air Command at Griffis Air Force Base and my other family at  the North American Aerospace Defense,  the 678th Air Defense Group at Tyndall Air Force Base deserve more than this. All the Soldiers and Airmen and Seamen and Marines deserve so much more than this.

My father went into Inchon with the 1st Marines, General Smith & L.B. Puller. He lived through that ordeal but if he were alive, this would probably kill him.

So vote for whomever you like on the 3rd. I will hold my nose and vote for Biden. Because in the end, I'd rather sleep well than sell myself for a few shekels. Now I'd like to ask, what have you done for your Country?

You think this is the only place I post? I post in plenty of other places that's not an "echo chamber". I've been attacked many times for being a Conservative/Patriot. I do the same there as I do here. I post "facts" that the other side just brushes off and ignores.

I worked in law enforcement. That's how I served my country.
My dad and brother both served in the army during war time. I come from a family who loves and defends our country.

I'm not attacking you; sorry you see it that way. I'm just trying to understand how you think.  I thought getting some answers from you might better help me communicate with others, but I see now that's not possible, not as long as people get their news from CNN and MSNBC.
I hope some day you will "awaken" to see how you are being manipulated by the media. In the mean time, I'll pray for you.
(09-05-2020, 08:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 08:33 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:

Help me out.

You know the people I'm speaking of, those "suckers" and "losers" buried in foreign lands defending our life, liberty and our pursuit of whatever.  What chumps those people were.

My Brothers and Sisters in arms, the members of The Strategic Air Command at Griffis Air Force Base and my other family at  the North American Aerospace Defense,  the 678th Air Defense Group at Tyndall Air Force Base deserve more than this. All the Soldiers and Airmen and Seamen and Marines deserve so much more than this.

You think this is the only place I post? I post in plenty of other places that's not an "echo chamber". I've been attacked many times for being a Conservative/Patriot. I do the same there as I do here. I post "facts" that the other side just brushes off and ignores.

I worked in law enforcement. That's how I served my country.
My dad and brother both served in the army during war time. I come from a family who loves and defends our country.

I'm not attacking you; sorry you see it that way. I'm just trying to understand how you think.  I thought getting some answers from you might better help me communicate with others, but I see now that's not possible, not as long as people get their news from CNN and MSNBC.
I hope some day you will "awaken" to see how you are being manipulated by the media. In the mean time, I'll pray for you.

Do not pray for me. I am a godless atheist and unworthy. Your "facts" are not facts as I understand them to be by Websters defenition. We obviously don't even speak the same
language so we are incapable of having any kind of dialogue. And please save your assumptions, it's tiring I do not listen to MSNBC, or CNN or FOX. More like
Reuters Al Jazheera, AP and the BBC to name a few. You máke a lot of assertions with dubious sources and then double down. I won't debate in your cut and paste world. Please aim your sympathy at someone else. I simply dont want or need it.
(09-05-2020, 09:01 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Do not pray for me. I am a godless atheist and unworthy. Your "facts" are not facts as I understand them to be by Websters defenition. We obviously don't even speak the same
language so we are incapable of having any kind of dialogue.  And please save your assumptions, it's tiring  I do not listen to MSNBC, or CNN or FOX. More like
Reuters Al Jazheera, AP and the BBC to name a few. You máke a  lot of assertions with dubious sources and then double down. I won't debate in your cut and paste world. Please aim your sympathy at someone else. I simply dont want or need it.

Consider it done... or not done.  Whatever.   minusculebiggrin
Quote: Everyone who was actually there, including some of Trump's enemies like Neocon John Bolton, have flatly stated that he said no such thing, despite the reports from "anonymous sources". I never trust anonymous sources for anything...  

And so it goes with this stuff. Facts DO matter....

I didn't hear that," Bolton told The New York Times. "I'm not saying he didn't say them later in the day or another time, but I was there for that discussion."

He did not say that Trump NEVER said it. He just didn't hear it.
(09-05-2020, 09:57 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
Quote: Everyone who was actually there, including some of Trump's enemies like Neocon John Bolton, have flatly stated that he said no such thing, despite the reports from "anonymous sources". I never trust anonymous sources for anything...  

And so it goes with this stuff. Facts DO matter....

I didn't hear that," Bolton told The New York Times. "I'm not saying he didn't say them later in the day or another time, but I was there for that discussion."

He did not say that Trump NEVER said it. He just didn't hear it.

Can you please provide the names of the people who DID hear him say it?