Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Governor Cuomo says - Trump better have an army
Bug 
Bitter Jealous comments from New York Governor Cuomo. [Image: LoL.gif]

He says if Trump comes back to New York City, he better have an army !! LOL

What a bonehead meatheaded reaction to Trump's suggestions about "defunding" big cities that won't stop their lawlessness LOL

Cuomo was actually praising Trump a few months ago for the Federal response to the COVID19 attack

LOL what a bitter untrustworthy Democrat this Cuomo is  tinylaughing

[Image: source.gif]
Quote:New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Wednesday all but threatened President Trump’s safety if he returns to New York City in a rant responding to an exclusive story by The Post that Trump is looking to pull federal funds from “lawless” cities including New York.

Cuomo called an emergency press briefing within a half-hour on Wednesday night to tear into Trump for the order, which cites New York’s rising murder rate and defunding of the NYPD.

“He better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York. New Yorkers don’t want to have anything to do with him,” the Democrat said, all but threatening the commander-in-chief.

LINK-->  Gov. Cuomo: Trump had ‘better have an army’ to protect him if he comes to NYC

[Image: Deep-State-Hyper.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
He needs to be ripped from his office and thrown in jail to await trial for all the damage he's allowed in NY.  People leaving in droves means higher taxes for those who can't get out. He's a terrible governor and doesn't deserve to hold any office where he has any control over people.

Now that he's basically threatened the President of the United States, I think they have a reason to snatch him up.

As for President Trump taking away their federal funding, I applaud him.   minusculeclap
I agree, (snatch him up) threats on anyone ought to be enough to 'be snatched up' I don't want a police state, but jokers threatening should at least be apprehended and questioned, then acted upon if necessary.  What do you think. It don't matter the party
(09-03-2020, 05:05 PM)xuenchen Wrote: LOL what a bitter untrustworthy Democrat this Cuomo is  tinylaughing

Aren't all of them?

Silly me - here I was, thinking it's a Federal felony to threaten a sitting president!

Anyone taking bets that Cuomo won't ever even get arrested for it?

One law for thee, but another for me. A Democrat mantra.

ETA: What a dumbass Cuomo is - doesn't he realize that as Commander in Chief, Trump DOES have an army?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Must........keep........mouth.......shut.....must.......keep....mouth......shut.....must.....keep.....mouth.....shut......Must........keep........mouth.......shut.....must.......keep....mouth......shut.....must.....keep.....mouth.....shut.......Must........keep........mouth.......shut.....must.......keep....mouth......shut.....must.....keep.....mouth.....shut (- ;
internet Agent Provocateur