Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden is Following Trump and Doesn't Know It
(09-03-2020, 02:15 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Apparently you didn’t watch Joe Biden’s speech he gave the other day in Pittsburgh. He is not at all aligned with any looters or people committing violence. I don’t know for the life of me why people are always saying this. His speech in Pittsburgh was amazing. I watched the entire thing. Unlike you all saying he comes off as senile, he does no such thing. I’ve often wondered about Trump though, as he comes off like a total whack job most of the time. It frightens me that this is our President and he is carrying around the nuclear codes. 

I get tired of hearing the same right wing rhetoric. I hope Biden wins. And if he does, I hope Trump goes quietly and doesn’t make an ass of himself. He’s a terrible businessman, and he’s an equally terrible President.

Can you source where he specifically condemned Antifa and has fought against an Antifa website that directs people to a Biden fund-raising site?

TYVM

tinywondering
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden is Following Trump and Doesn't Know It - by beez - 09-03-2020, 02:33 AM