Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would you like to see a return to the use of castrated Eunuch's to act as our politic
As much as I have evil streak when it gets the better of me, I wouldn't do this, they would just find more depraved ways at acting out, probably more sinister!

Lets be honest, Politicians Do not ''serve'', it's there job title only! they are there for the Power, Money and vested interests, and a go between for the Corporate assholes to push there bullshit. In my Country and yours, and everywhere else.

Cutting there Dicks off wouldn't solve a single thing, A Cunt is a Cunt no matter what they have between there legs! and lets be fair, the Women are just as bad, what would we do to them?

What we need is practical solutions, short term limits, REAL punishments and prison time for doing shady shit, No loopholes, no get out of jail free, No lobbying groups paying people off, No Right or Left teams, individual representation, no hiding behind team politics! reviews on spending and where the hell it goes, no playing loose with government contracters inflating prices, crack down on that shit.

Who am I kidding though .... it's 2020, and look at us! Thousands of Years! and we are still our own problem.

So fuck it, do what you can, experience life, live it your best way and stop worrying about the things you can't change! you may not be here tomorrow.

Amor Fati

minusculebeercheers
I was born with a Thorn in my Soul, sometimes it hurts.

Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

- Epictetus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you like to see a return to the use of castrated Eunuch's to act as our politic - by Moonmagic - 08-31-2020, 09:26 AM