Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump’s Second Term Agenda...
I would like to see 5G taken off the list completely, but I know he has to keep up with China to avoid them becoming dominate in the tech world.
A person RedPill78 interviewed last week who is very knowledgeable in this field, said the 5G President Trump uses in the U.S. won't be as harmful to humans as the China version, but it will still be harmful to a degree. In my opinion, any harm is too much harm. 

I would also like to see something about free energy being rolled out, but that would take away too many jobs in the oil industry, and we would lose our standing with the rest of the world.  So... that ain't going to happen.   tinycrying 

I'd also like to see him acknowledge that we have been visited by other life not from this world.

I would also like to see those who live on Social Security not have a cap on $1,200 per month.  For some people, that's all they have. Any increase they get once a year for cost of living goes right into the increase in their health care premiums. Not fair at all.  tinyok

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump’s Second Term Agenda... - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-26-2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Trump’s Second Term Agenda... - by Wallfire - 08-28-2020, 10:50 AM
RE: Trump’s Second Term Agenda... - by Ninurta - 08-28-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: Trump’s Second Term Agenda... - by PLOTUS - 08-26-2020, 08:00 PM