Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I ran over my Dog. Part VI. Healing with Girlie..
(08-25-2020, 01:55 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(08-25-2020, 10:11 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Hello all,

Last week I took Girlie to the Vet to have her sutures out.  Left her there for about an hour and a half.  They were very happy to see her again and funny as, she led the vet nurse into the op room.

I went off to take care of other things and returned.  Out she came looking pleased and happy.  Sutures removed. The doc and nurses said farewell and out we went into the car and drove home.  

At home she was dutifully welcomed by the others and cat.  It was like she knew that was her last visit and away she played with her ball and squeaky toy.  Lots of fetch and a long walk with the mob.  

During the week she seemed a little depressed at times, very quiet and off her food but picked up again.  

Today sees her negotiating most obstacles and we spent time in the sun playing fetch and catch while I was working.  Some pics for you all.  It was like she had never lost her leg.  Leaping off the ground to catch the ball.

[Image: Girlie-and-fetch.jpg]

[Image: Girlie-and-fetch-2.jpg]

[Image: Girlie-and-fetch-3.jpg]

Keeping her eye on the ball.

[Image: Girlie-and-ball-hand.jpg]

[Image: Girlie-and-ball.jpg]

Then a rest tonight with her mate, "Girlie Girl on the lounge near the fire.

[Image: Girlie-and-Girlie-Girl.jpg]

Hope you like the pics.  She went for a swim in the dam today as well.  I will post pics of her leaping in the water tomorrow evening.

Thanks everyone for your interest and support.

Kind regards,

Bally

happy dog, happy dog, that's what that is.

She certainly is.  That's why we love her so much.

Cheers,

Bally:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: I ran over my Dog. Part VI. Healing with Girlie.. - by Bally002 - 08-25-2020, 02:34 PM