Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free COVID-19 vaccines for Australians, says it will be ‘as mandatory as possible’
I think everyone knows this virus is not what they claim it to be. They have said from day one that they don't know what it is, or what to do about it.

They have been flying by the seat of their pants and throwing the baby out with the bathwater. In the mean time, it is just too good an opportunity for some to not take advantage of the confusion and the distractions.

It we just looked at the facts, not the garbage memes, buzz words, and and hype, there is no way you can possibly believe this virus is the huge apocalyptic event they tried to make us fear. I don't know a single person that lives in my local community that has been sick. I have a family large enough to fill the Yankee Stadium, and we are spread out across the whole US. So far, a few have been identified as exposed. Most tested negative, and one niece that tested positive, displayed some mild generalized achiness and fatigue for about three days. Her fiancé was with her before, and since, has not tested positive, after being in such close contact with her, even after three testings.

The boyfriend of another niece tested negative, along with the other niece, but he is now in hospital with what they are trying to pass off as possible COVID related liver complications. How you can have COVID complications, yet test negative, is a mystery to me.

I believe this COVID pandemic is nothing more than a poorly thought out tool being used to manipulate us. I know they conferenced over it, but I guess that is further proof it was a poorly devised and ridiculous plan. You can't accurately determine what people will do when you consider yourself so superior to them. The mistake the ruling class keeps making, while we keep making the mistake of trusting them.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free COVID-19 vaccines for Australians, says it will be ‘as mandatory as possible’ - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-19-2020, 02:35 PM