Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets STOP With The Mask Charade Masquerade! Designing A New Medical Mask!
These examples may be extreme but the application is similar and they would be reusable.

Being diving masks the flexible rubber affixes and provides a seal to most faces doing away with the printing of a personal face design.  

Of course the snorkels are cumbersome but if redesigned removing the snorkel and replacing it with a small head piece that can be fitted with disposable cartridges.  

These retail for less than $100 on Amazon.  

The provision for a camera mount could assist with recording situations but to take it that bit further for those serious and/or in professional occupations perhaps a 'heads up' attachment that gives an inside digital display or temp, time, location/position and wireless longer distance comms.

Now I know the applications as outlined have all been packaged before but I put forward that cheaper alternatives could be examined and expanded upon or modified to suit a personal use rather than going into 4 figure amounts.

[Image: Mask.jpg]

[Image: Mask-2.jpg]

[Image: Mask-3.jpg]

My thoughts for your consideration Omega.  Maybe you could use these examples as a base for your design.

Kind regards,

Bally @"OmegaLogos"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets STOP With The Mask Charade Masquerade! Designing A New Medical Mask! - by Bally002 - 08-16-2020, 10:33 PM