Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Navy Pilots' Encounters with UFOs - Incident Reports!
(08-17-2020, 12:30 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 06:02 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 04:50 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 04:24 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28...h-advances

Apparently the Navy has a patent for an inertial mass reduction device along with room temperature superconductors, for use on craft that could navigate air, space, and water effortlessly at high speeds because of the plasma barrier produced around the craft, or something like that.

These craft would exhibit the same properties as the craft that have been encountered by military pilots for years off both coasts.

Please read the article in its entirety, it's fascinating.

minusculeclap  Can we say,,,,, together Now,,,,,, TR-3 and the Secret Space Program  minusculebeercheers

I definitely think there's something to the TR-3, too many people have seen these black triangles.

Take this Link to a really awesome video    2860314511001

Here is the Patent application for the Triangle craft Patent

I think the TR-3s are ours, if that's what the black triangles are called.  The other things that our pilots are encountering though, I'd be surprised if they're ours.  I dont think they'd be testing black project aircraft on our fighter pilots along with an entire naval strike carrier group.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(08-17-2020, 12:30 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 06:02 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 04:50 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 04:24 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28...h-advances

Apparently the Navy has a patent for an inertial mass reduction device along with room temperature superconductors, for use on craft that could navigate air, space, and water effortlessly at high speeds because of the plasma barrier produced around the craft, or something like that.

These craft would exhibit the same properties as the craft that have been encountered by military pilots for years off both coasts.

Please read the article in its entirety, it's fascinating.

minusculeclap  Can we say,,,,, together Now,,,,,, TR-3 and the Secret Space Program  minusculebeercheers

I definitely think there's something to the TR-3, too many people have seen these black triangles.

Take this Link to a really awesome video    2860314511001

Here is the Patent application for the Triangle craft Patent

Looking for info on that patent, of course reddit is chock full of people possessing doctorates in physics who are poo-pooing the physics of the patent application. 

That shit is above my head, so unfortunately I can't even offer an opinion.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]